Any high school coaches want to run the K-GUN?

Look at the Seller's other items - how does he get ahold of this stuff??

213129[/snapback]

I would not be surprised if this were his (or some colleagues) "interpretation" of the playbook, based on review of games, etc. There is no claim of this being the official playbook. Heck, it could be the friggin' playbook from the Madden game, copied down to paper with extra details. I would be more surprised if there were real copies of the actual playbooks. I think the bidders would too, based on what they are going for. I would think that you would find NFL teams bidding on the actual 2003 Patriots playbook.

Look at his feedback. Many of the items seemed to have gotten a lot of the same item feedback.

213133[/snapback]

That's the first thing i noticed... 100% feedback score. It looks like someone copy and pasted the same thing for all his feedback.

I see somebody just placed a bid on it. Hopefully someone from TSW. If you scan it, i'll host it on my webserver. I'll put it next to my Ashlee Simpson and William Hung videos. :D

i think he's a coach who studied alot of film.. i don't think Marv sold him our playbook. I think he just came up with it..

That or he stole the plays from Madden 1993 for Super Nintendo.... that being said, the playbook would include 3 plays...

After getting my username/password e-mailed to me, I had a bid entered and was just about to press confirm when I popped this thread back open.

I was already suspicious about This is a Printed "Version" and the fact there was no pic included and now you bastards talked me the rest of the way out of it.

Good job.

Although it might have been worth a few bucks just to find out what the hell it really is.

Cya

*** Item is not for resale. Upon purchase you are agreeing to not sell this item on Ebay. If sold again, Ebay will be notified due to breach of Buyers Contract. ***

what kind of bullcrap is that?

213219[/snapback]

I was wondering that myself. I don't think it's against EBay's rules that you can't resell an item.

A lot of the items he is selling are available through coaching camps. I have gone through Jim Kelly's coaching clinic twice. I received play sheets from the camp that I was told were from actual Bills' playbooks -- back during the Super Bowl years. It could be that he got this from Kelly's clinic or another like setup. I wouldn't rule out its authenticity, but I wouldn't pay anthing to find out. I'll try to contact the person who bought it and see what he has to say.