Beast Mode

bmur66

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One guy on each leg, holding onto the ball and someone come flying in to lay a hit on him so he punches him. That is one bad arse dude. I don't care what anyone says.

He was unstoppable inside the 20 when with the Bills. He is a tough guy. Seattle won the Superbowl in large part due to the Bills. Cutting Lynch, and then while needing a QB, passing on Wilson for freaking TJ Graham.

Bottom line Lynch hated Buffalo (the City and area) and wanted out of it and the organization. So lamenting over his loss is moot. Hell even TJax who sucks hated it here and bashed us this last week or so. Its going to take a lot to change the perception of Buffalo to players. And we can't keep handing out 100 mill contracts to lure halfway decent players here or keep our own.

He was unstoppable inside the 20 when with the Bills. He is a tough guy. Seattle won the Superbowl in large part due to the Bills. Cutting Lynch, and then while needing a QB, passing on Wilson for freaking TJ Graham.

1) We traded Lynch because he was an idiot here and was one strike away from being suspended for a year. If Lynch handled his business in Buffalo like he did in Seattle this year, he won't have been traded.

2) Yup, the Graham over Wilson looks terrible. I think Wilson is a borderline top 10 QB but let's be honest. He doesn't have to single handedly win games in sEattle. He won a playoff game with 100 yards passing. He plays with the best D, one of the best running games, and maybe the best ST unit. He wouldn't be the same QB in Buffalo.

Bottom line Lynch hated Buffalo (the City and area) and wanted out of it and the organization. So lamenting over his loss is moot. Hell even TJax who sucks hated it here and bashed us this last week or so. Its going to take a lot to change the perception of Buffalo to players. And we can't keep handing out 100 mill contracts to lure halfway decent players here or keep our own.

??? Mario is only halfway decent?

BTW I am happy for Marshawn. I always thought he ran hard when he was with the Bills, don't fault them for trading him based on the circumstances, and I don't think trading him is the difference in why Buffalo has not been to the playoffs since he left. I hope he gets his personal life together and he deserves a ring, he was a huge part of that team's success.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Yes halfway decent. Houston didn't make him an offer for a reason and it wasn't because he didn't fit their schemes. He sucked year one and was 'good' year 2. Now I know this is blasphemy because as soon as we sign someone they are afforded the most ridiculous excuses in history being on the Bills by the fanbase, but that doesn't change reality. Reality is he isn't worth 100 million period. The contract was another stupid move by this franchise. Now if the guy can start putting up 20+ sacks per year from here on out, sure he is worth 100 mill

Still ignored is the fact it took 100 mill to get him to Sign here in Buffalo

any coincidence he went to a team where pot is legal?

There was an LA Times article this weekend where Carroll said he tried to get Lynch as soon as he took the job, and that the 'Hawks contacted the Bills 5 times (!) before the Bills relented. With that much interest in him you'd think the Bills would have gotten more for him.

1) We traded Lynch because he was an idiot here and was one strike away from being suspended for a year. If Lynch handled his business in Buffalo like he did in Seattle this year, he won't have been traded.

2) Yup, the Graham over Wilson looks terrible. I think Wilson is a borderline top 10 QB but let's be honest. He doesn't have to single handedly win games in sEattle. He won a playoff game with 100 yards passing. He plays with the best D, one of the best running games, and maybe the best ST unit. He wouldn't be the same QB in Buffalo.

This is always the excuse from Bills fans why he was moved, yet doesn't he have a pending DUI while with the Seahawks? Shouldn't that have been strike three or did the league reset him to zero strikes when he was dealt? Or maybe he wasn't so close to facing as year suspension as everyone believes. Seattle didn't seem so worried about him facing a serious suspension.

This is always the excuse from Bills fans why he was moved, yet doesn't he have a pending DUI while with the Seahawks? Shouldn't that have been strike three or did the league reset him to zero strikes when he was dealt? Or maybe he wasn't so close to facing as year suspension as everyone believes. Seattle didn't seem so worried about him facing a serious suspension.

The DUI goes to court this month. His fate was sealed when Chan decided he needed a new toy. He had to go once Spiller was picked.

the dui trial is still pending. dui does file under substance abuse, not conduct though... so depending on his strikes there (i assume the drug/gun incident was a first strike) this is likely only another 4 game one.

Let's just get over this Lynch thing... Lynch played good sometimes great games in Seattle this year but he most definitely wasn't the reason why they won the Super Bowl. That defense was serious. I mean wow. The energy that they played with was a thing of beauty. No trash talking. No excessive celebration after one great play. Just smash you in your mouth football for 4 quarters. Not great one quarter or great one half of the game to only play soft in the end. Played HARD til the end. That's the team to learn from.

Lynch is the beneficiary of being on a great team. Put Adrian Peterson on that Seattle team & I don't think Wilson would have needed to throw the ball yesterday. Lynch will be 28 this year, & in his 8th season. My take is Lynch like 95% of all other running backs will be out of the league by his 30th birthday. The one thing I'll say is when you have a player who disrespects your city with contempt then you get maximum value & send him packing. Could the Bills have done better for Lynch, maybe, but Pete Carroll & company are good at finding troubled players & "rehabilitating" them.

Great D, Their o line is pretty dam good too. For a short guy having a line that holds the pocket up and a top running game.... You really could plug a lot of QBs in there and have success.

I firmly believe EJ Manuel would have done just as well in that game last night.