Question about a prop bet

bbb

For your purposes, likely "neither"

I don't believe it's truly accounted for in the yardage totals, rushing or passing. In fact I believe they stated Denver had 11(?) total yards of offense after their 3rd drive, despite the 14 yard loss on that play.

Edited by NoSaint

How about the Gatorade color prop bet. The first cooler they dumped on Pete was orange. Then a few minutes later as he was getting ready to trot on the field another group of players dumped another cooler of yellow Gatorade on him. Interesting to see how they'll grade that one!

How about the Gatorade color prop bet. The first cooler they dumped on Pete was orange. Then a few minutes later as he was getting ready to trot on the field another group of players dumped another cooler of yellow Gatorade on him. Interesting to see how they'll grade that one!

I know. I was putting stuff away in the kitchen and I heard somebody say orange Gatordade, and I said Yes!!............And, then they said Wait - yellow..............I'm hoping it's the first one!

For your purposes, likely "neither"

I don't believe it's truly accounted for in the yardage totals, rushing or passing. In fact I believe they stated Denver had 11(?) total yards of offense after their 3rd drive, despite the 14 yard loss on that play.

Yeah, I don't know. This wasn't on my prop pool, but my friend ran one and he was hoping I could get him an answer.