Arthur Moats interview about United Way charity

John in Jax

Was on talking about the charity work he does with the United Way. Never knew anything about his involvement.....but WOW, what an awesome human being!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3137574735001/beyond-the-dream-nfl-teams-up-with-the-united-way/#sp=show-clips/daytime

Edited by Just Jack
Edited title and added video link

What a class act. It makes me hope we keep him as a special teamer. Also make me glad I don't have to make those decisions.

I hear ya... I think he is a solid backup and ST, would like an upgrade as a starter. Hope they keep him, he truly does so much for the community and loves being a Bill. He isn't terrible, but that position really needs a better talent in the starting role.

I hear ya... I think he is a solid backup and ST, would like an upgrade as a starter. Hope they keep him, he truly does so much for the community and loves being a Bill. He isn't terrible, but that position really needs a better talent in the starting role.

Agreed 100%. Perfect backup/ STer/ lockerroom guy. Not a starter though and there's nothing wrong with that. The shame is the majority of sports are filled with good guys but the media/ fans seem to only focus on the idiots.