EJ Manuel Interview on ESPN Radio's "SVP and Russillo" [li

johnwalter

http://espn.go.com/e...lay?id=10377627

i thought ej's list of the four quarterback's that he likes to study (wilson, kaepernick, rodgers, and brees) was especially interesting.

I saw the interview yesterday and I also thought that was interesting - he said how he takes a piece out of each of their games. I wondered about Brees, as I don't see a lot of similarities between their playing styles. With the other 3, I see a lot.

I saw the interview yesterday and I also thought that was interesting - he said how he takes a piece out of each of their games. I wondered about Brees, as I don't see a lot of similarities between their playing styles. With the other 3, I see a lot.

Maybe he plans on nosing into teammates contract negotiations? :rolleyes:

When all is said and done, who knows how his career will shake out with the Bills, but its' hard not to like him. Whether he beliecves all the PR stuff he is saying in the interview, he is smart enough to know to say it.

Edited by Buftex

Would love to see him develop Brees footwork in the pocket. Brees sets his feet to throw to each respective WR as he reads. It's nice.