What's the hottest thing you have ever tasted/eaten

i grew moruga scorpion, trinidad scorpion and ghosts this past summer, several times i, and others, ate small slices and it was amazing how hot those tiny slices were and how long the heat and pain lingered...but i loved it

Out of curiosity, how long did it last until your mouth felt normal again?

it was a good 45 minutes to an hour before the heat and the sweats went away...and it was literally no bigger than a fingernail clipping size(not to be gross). that said, i am getting ready to place my seed order for more of the exotic hots

Out of curiosity, how long did it last until your mouth felt normal again?

I dabbed the tip of a toothpick in a bottle of "Daves Insanity Hot Sauce" and wow I have never experienced heat like that before.

While in New Delhi India I dabbed the tip of a fork in a bowl of sauce and tasted it

It burned for an hour even after drinking beer and eating my meal.

It's been almost a day and I still have not come up with anything definitively "hot." I don't like hot or spicy foods. I enjoy full flavor and varying degrees of tastes but nothing spicy. I like to taste my food and not the hot sauce.

i had a half bite of one of these wings, spit it out, drank a full glass of milk, and was still hurting.

Just watch how these are made..insane

starts around the 2 minute mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWD4seapdNc

thats disgusting. I've got to believe that it is a health violation of using the sauce forever mixed into that disgusting container.

But the "oils" that I speak of before is visible on the top of that container. Yiu can see them all floating on the top. It's almost fluorescent in color it's so bright.

i grew moruga scorpion, trinidad scorpion and ghosts this past summer, several times i, and others, ate small slices and it was amazing how hot those tiny slices were and how long the heat and pain lingered...but i loved it

You'll have to share this summer.

Funny, Dave's Total Insanity Sauce has been my go to sauce for Mexican, Asian, Italian, etc. for about two years. It was Blair's Jersey Death Sauce, but i've been too lazy to order it online since Tops stopped carrying it. Since I've been shopping at Wegman's in Philly, my sauce choices are very limited. . . .

i am actually talking to a couple guys on facebook at this exact moment who seem to be willing to share seeds....hopefully i can start cultivating and sharing seeds as well

You'll have to share this summer.

Funny, Dave's Total Insanity Sauce has been my go to sauce for Mexican, Asian, Italian, etc. for about two years. It was Blair's Jersey Death Sauce, but i've been too lazy to order it online since Tops stopped carrying it. Since I've been shopping at Wegman's in Philly, my sauce choices are very limited. . . .