Please remind me who are the racists and who are the tolerant ones&#33

Gary M

I used to get riled up over Tom many years ago. The attitude I took was why the hell should I care what someone says on the other side of the country. I'll probably never meet him in person. Lowered my blood pressure. I consider it a badge of honor to have been called an idiot by him.

Well, he is PPP's official idiot judge. Take it any way you choose.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please explain how so?

It indicates that we are all one in the same. That there should be no issues with "inter racial" mingling.

I could have used the scientific theories where we all evolved from Homo Sapiens, but many people believe only in what the Bible and Old Testament tells them so I used that.

Then please explain why diversity is so important to progressives?

I used to get riled up over Tom many years ago. The attitude I took was why the hell should I care what someone says on the other side of the country. I'll probably never meet him in person. Lowered my blood pressure. I consider it a badge of honor to have been called an idiot by him.

And notice I have seldom called you an idiot since. As a good rule of thumb, the definition of "idiot" is "someone who takes me so seriously that they get upset when I call them an idiot."

I wouldn't necessarily call it a badge of honor, though. You'd be hard-pressed to name three posters I haven't called an idiot. May as well be proud to successfully breathe.

Why would you even care if you meet him in person. Just a pasty lunk with an Easter Island head.

In which form?

Political party definitions change over time. Hell, within the last 6 months I've even seen republicans turn against Regan!!!!

Progressives talk diversity in cultures all the time and you say we're all one. Which is it?

I have no idea why you're talking R's and D's. There hasn't been diversity between those to **** parties in years.

In which form?

Political party definitions change over time. Hell, within the last 6 months I've even seen republicans turn against Regan!!!!

Link? BTW, genius it's spelled "Reagan". Knowing that should make it much easier to find a link. See, we conservatives tend to be charitable towards the less cognitive.