Please remind me who are the racists and who are the tolerant ones&#33

Gary M

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MSNBC attacked Mitt Romney's family, never fired the woman, had a guy talk about pissing and crapping on Sarah Palin, then they did this, they are so out of touch with their base, yet their base never stops supporting these racists and race baiters. Bizarre.

Proves how stupid the Democrat base.

MSNBC attacked Mitt Romney's family, never fired the woman, had a guy talk about pissing and crapping on Sarah Palin, then they did this, they are so out of touch with their base, yet their base never stops supporting these racists and race baiters. Bizarre.

Proves how stupid the Democrat base.

There's a lot of money in the base, though, so MSNBC doesn't really care who they offend as long as they can get the base motivated to watch them. Their message is ridiculous, which is why they resort to saying and doing stupid stuff...to 'create buzz' and 'go viral' so the progressive talking heads can try to stay relevant.

MSNBC is like the Madonna of cable networks; completely irrelevant, but quick to slip a nip on stage or say something racist so they can somehow remain relevant.

The above post fits perfectly with the thread title

Please explain how so?

It indicates that we are all one in the same. That there should be no issues with "inter racial" mingling.

I could have used the scientific theories where we all evolved from Homo Sapiens, but many people believe only in what the Bible and Old Testament tells them so I used that.

this neighborhood went to hell a long time ago,

people on TBD are afraid to enter the dark hell of the PPP.

if you want a private website ..........

Those are three cohesive thoughts there. Other than an initiation period, people aren't generally treated poorly here unless they are dumbasses.

Those are three cohesive thoughts there. Other than an initiation period, people aren't generally treated poorly here unless they are dumbasses.

Everyone's abused. The only people who survive PPP are the ones that don't think they're special.

Or the people who are so self-centered that they don't realize they're abused.

this neighborhood went to hell a long time ago,

people on TBD are afraid to enter the dark hell of the PPP.

if you want a private website ..........

Some people aren't afraid. It has always been a hell hole! ;-P ;-P

The old board was priceless. So much so it got conveniently nuked. You should have seen this place 10+ years ago. That new sheriff, 3rd, he doesn't remember... Some old guys left to only return after the embarassing smoke settled. LoL

Now wisen up & don't stir the pot... ;-)

Everyone's abused. The only people who survive PPP are the ones that don't think they're special.

LoL... I became a member when you were on vacation! LoL... I remember LA saying: "Wait till DCTom gets back!" LoL...

You back yet?

Some people aren't afraid. It has always been a hell hole! ;-P ;-P

The old board was priceless. So much so it got conveniently nuked. You should have seen this place 10+ years ago. That new sheriff, 3rd, he doesn't remember... Some old guys left to only return after the embarassing smoke settled. LoL

it was so wild I got banned twice, so I stayed on the D&C and raised hell there. you were lucky to see a mod step in once a year. AND It was also nice being friendly with one of them. I got away with a lot

--------------

the schtick that "your an idiot" because the others don't agree with you is just so old and boring.

After another 4 warning points I decided to just ignore the insults as much as possible,

it was so wild I got banned twice, so I stayed on the D&C and raised hell there. you were lucky to see a mod step in once a year. AND It was also nice being friendly with one of them. I got away with a lot

--------------

the schtick that "your an idiot" because the others don't agree with you is just so old and boring.

After another 4 warning points I decided to just ignore the insults as much as possible,

It's you're an idiot. And a !@#$ing moron too.

I'm fairly certain the most abused here are those that spend most of their time proving that a mirror, is a mirror.

or masochists.

The old board was priceless. So much so it got conveniently nuked. You should have seen this place 10+ years ago.

I was around for the original PPP....too much screaming and not enough thinking. (trivia - it was originally going to be called 'the armchair pundit' but that name was tied to another, yet incactive, site. I'm the one that named it PPP. Scott did all the work. this was back in the days when Rivals had taken over TBD).

I used to get riled up over Tom many years ago. The attitude I took was why the hell should I care what someone says on the other side of the country. I'll probably never meet him in person. Lowered my blood pressure. I consider it a badge of honor to have been called an idiot by him.