Marshawn Lynch endorsement deal

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Left to die on the street? From what I recall she didn't even have a broken bone on her body.

to be fair, i dont think marshawn had any idea the condition she was in... if he knew at the time that he had hit someone and he kept going, its pretty terrible even if she turned out ok.... but probably not the time or place to debate it.

Edited by NoSaint

I hear ya NoSaint. My argument then, as it is today, was that ML definitely didn't know what condition she was in b/c I truly believe he had no idea he even "hit" her. The police report only mentioned a bruise on the hip and her needing a couple of stitches (from what I recall reading at the time).

I'm not arguing against the stupidity of his actions that night (getting behind the wheel). I'm just saying I don't believe he was aware that he hit her that night, and combining her limited injuries with the fact that he was driving an SUV, I can totally see a scenario where he nicked her and he'd never be aware.

I'll leave that at that. Water under the bridge.

Edited by bobobonators

has the nfl officially (or unofficially) discouraged the associations? im genuinely curious if guys technically could endorse a banned substance. obviously it opens up the "how do you know its good unless you use it" angle, but i think that would be less so the case here than performance enhancing supplements.