The PPP ideology

This might be fun.

DC_Tom said something about doctrinaire, which got me thinking: what if PPP were to come up with it's own ideology and/or policy directives?

For the idiots: ideology is not necessarily support for a single issue, and a blind eye to all else. Policy directives are: we solve things this way, most of the time.

The challenge here is to do the OPPOSITE of what we see being played out in the media(because doing the opposite is as likely to be funny as it is, effective). Repeating the same dogmatic crap is not PPP, or, it's not supposed be, and is regularly punished.

Can we come up with an ideal(s), or sort of a guiding thing(s), that we can all agree with? If we can't, then it's not in. The next challenge is: can we come up with policy directives(how we do stuff) based on the ideal(s)?

Can we even include an...outlier(nice as I can say it), like gator's views, and resolve them within this ideology/set of policy directives? Come on, this is designed to be an interesting activity after all. That's a challenge, so, it's interesting.

I suggest that requires proper problem definition, and find out what each poster really is concerned about, before we start solving it? (And, yes, I'm aware of what can be turned on me, for humor potential, and I say: go ahead, that's part of this too. If it wasn't, what would be the point of doing a thread like this? Just be prepared, this thread is like a city with nothing but 2 way streets) I think this would be interesting as a way to find out what we really think is wrong, and what to do about it...complete with standard PPP behavior.