[SB Spoiler?] EA Madden prediction is out

Just Jack

I didn't mean to imply there would be a blizzard or anything. More along the lines of IMO cold temps favor running and defense over a high flying passing attack.

Ok understood but Manning has had monster days in cold weather. Should be a good matchup.

I didn't mean to imply there would be a blizzard or anything.

Yes, a blizzard, a huge blizzard I say! So much you can't see 2 inches in front of your face and they have to postpone to superbowl Monday!

Then on Monday the freezing rain wintery mix they are currently calling for so all the fools who paid thousands of dollars for a ticket can sit in it all day and watch the two teams ice skate around the field. King Roger looks like a fool for having it there. Simple awesome. I'd watch that game start to finish ... even the pregame!

Edited by CodeMonkey

Yes, a blizzard, a huge blizzard I say! So much you can't see 2 inches in front of your face and they have to postpone to superbowl Monday!

Then on Monday the freezing rain wintery mix they are currently calling for so all the fools who paid thousands of dollars for a ticket can sit in it all day and watch the two teams ice skate around the field. King Roger looks like a fool for having it there. Simple awesome. I'd watch that game start to finish ... even the pregame!

The hate is strong with this one.

I don't want this at all. I'm not sure why anyone would take joy in others paying thousands of dollars to have to sit in freezing rain. Or what King Roger looking like a fool would accomplish at all. I'm sure it will be cold but hope that the weather isn't THE determining factor to the game. Add something to it, sure, last game of the year before I don't get to watch for 7 months, no.

The hate is strong with this one.

I don't want this at all. I'm not sure why anyone would take joy in others paying thousands of dollars to have to sit in freezing rain. Or what King Roger looking like a fool would accomplish at all. I'm sure it will be cold but hope that the weather isn't THE determining factor to the game. Add something to it, sure, last game of the year before I don't get to watch for 7 months, no.

Yes perhaps. i think it was a monumentally stupid decision to have the SB in a open stadium in the northeast in February. If this years is bad enough I have to assume the same mistake won't happen again. I don't want weather deciding the superbowl.

As to why I feel disdain for those that spend thousands of dollars to watch a sporting event, I don't know. It should just be a fool and his money if anything. Probably a character flaw.

Not that this has anything to do with Madden picking the superbowl winner.

My apologies for the derailment :)

Edited by CodeMonkey

How is a Madden simulation a spoiler? It is a Video game....

It's been correct on the winner 8 out of the last 10 years. Even more interesting is how close it gets to the correct score and player stats. It's all in the article link below the video in the first post.

It's been correct on the winner 8 out of the last 10 years. Even more interesting is how close it gets to the correct score and player stats. It's all in the article link below the video in the first post.

If Denver ends up winning in OT I will bet the Madden prediction next year ;)