This justin ...

Gary M

Ratings: Zucker-Era CNN Collapses to New Lows

CNN Lays Off 40+ Senior Journalists

Media Circle Wagons to Protect Wendy Davis From Bio Falsehoods

Bieber Obsessed Nets Ignore NYT's Front Page IRS Scandal Scoop

In a Thursday front page New York Times story it was reported that Friends of Abe, a group made up of Hollywood conservatives like actors Gary Sinise and Kelsey Grammer, became the latest right-leaning group to be targeted by the IRS. Total Big Three (ABC, CBS, NBC) network time spent on this story: zero seconds.

However there was a celebrity news story the Big Three news networks did jump all over -- Justin Bieber getting arrested for drunk driving.

To be fair to MSNBC I am no fan of Canadian pot heads. That is a bad combination of idiocy. Ship him and his stash back.

Are you sure his stash shouldn't be redistributed to the 99%? He must pay his fair share, afterall. It's the right thing to do.

Average American woman is like a size 12, and not a 1930's Marilyn Monroe size 12 (which is vintage and therefore equal to about a size 4 now).

She looks like a trap.

article-2544837-1AE80E4600000578-445_634x630.jpg

No matter how hot she is, or thinks she is...she's still dating an androgynous pixie.

This Justin

http://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/petition-puts-justin-bieber-obama-39-basket-173904761.html

Petition puts Justin Bieber into Obama's in-basket

a petition to the White House calling for the deportation of the Canadian-born teen idol had garnered 103,000 names -- easily surpassing the threshold of 100,000 signatures required for presidential consideration.

To be fair to MSNBC I am no fan of Canadian pot heads. That is a bad combination of idiocy. Ship him and his stash back.

I'm starting to get the feeling that he is going to take care of himself. I think he must be climbing up the death pool power rankings.

This Justin

http://celebrity.yah...-173904761.html

Petition puts Justin Bieber into Obama's in-basket

a petition to the White House calling for the deportation of the Canadian-born teen idol had garnered 103,000 names -- easily surpassing the threshold of 100,000 signatures required for presidential consideration.

That whole petition program is baloney. They shot down the idea of building a death star among other things.

Still, i hope whoever wrote the petition put "and all other Canadians" there in invisible ink and when the president signs it,......voila.