Pollard to be released/take huge pay cut

DreamOnDan

are you smoking what Ricky Williams is smoking??????  No WAY do they give up McMichael and a draft pick for T.Henry...

212699[/snapback]

I didn't say they would thus the ? mark, and you're right they probably wouldn't give up mcmichael and a draft pick, but the idea of getting randy mcmicahel either way would be nice, however Someone else said the only reason we're talking about getting a te is cause "Mr. Cement shoes needs one" with this I disagree. We're talking about te because most good teams have a reliable te or two.

1. NE- GRAHAM/FAURIA

2. Philly- Chad Lewis/LJ Smith

3. Atlanta- Alge Crumpler

4. Pitt- Had reimersma until he went down

Several other teams that were in the playoffs like the vikings, colts, chargers also had above average te's on their teams. While I like the potential of Tim Euhus, it would be nice to get a good te. While A randy mcmicahel may be a dream scenario I'd definitly take a marcus pollard or Bubba Franks or draft a Heath Miller from Virgina or Alex Smith from Stanford. It is a position of need. Whether it be for Bledsoe or Losman. if Losman starts and gets in trouble it would be nice if we have a reliable safety valve regardless of who our starting qb is.

I know Pollard's minister personally.........take it for what it's worth, but from what I gather, the guy is 90% about getting paid and 10% getting focused. I'll pass on the guy.......