New study shows that people act like asses on the internets

Beerball

First, maybe the anonymous comments and thoughts are the majority of what people actually think? Playing the devils fiddle maybe its not always a bad thing to remind someone they're an idiot for suing McDonalds when they spill coffee on their lap, or that they need to be a better parent when a yearbook picture was taken and a girl was not wearing underwear beneath her skirt.

Second, who is so stupid to use want to use their real name on the internet!?!

First, maybe the anonymous comments and thoughts are the majority of what people actually think? Playing the devils fiddle maybe its not always a bad thing to remind someone they're an idiot for suing McDonalds when they spill coffee on their lap, or that they need to be a better parent when a yearbook picture was taken and a girl was not wearing underwear beneath her skirt.

Second, who is so stupid to use want to use their real name on the internet!?!

sometimes it's not stupid. Maybe its shows they have balls

and sometimes its a requirement of the site.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

There's only one thing I want to know:

How the hell do I get funding for a **** study like this? My "people on Twitter are more likely to use improper spelling" has got to be worth a half-million dollar grant, right?

It was a shovel ready study.

That's just !@#$ing stupid. As stupid as my cousin who went on a rant about school being closed today because it was too cold out. Now that she's an unwed mother of two, (no father around) she thinks she knows everything. Even her own mother admonished her on Facebook for posting what she did.

About as keenly incisive as the study out this week saying that geese fly in a staggered formation and rotate lead position to take advantage of the aerodynamics of flight. Wow, who knew that before they turned four years old?

That's a money pit.