Oooooooh, they look sooooooooo cute...let's take a picture!

Why do people f with wild animals? Especially ones with big bodies or big teeth.

Disney.

One time I was coming back from Rocky Mountain National Park, driving down the road, and I see everybody on both sides of the road stopping their cars and jumping out and running into the woods. Turns out, there was a big bull elk standing in the woods, and people wanted to get close-up pictures of it...

...really? Are you people insane? Chasing down a bull elk on foot with no weapon heavier than a Canon SLR?

Big, angry, dangerous animals are nature's way of telling you you're an idiot.

Disney.

One time I was coming back from Rocky Mountain National Park, driving down the road, and I see everybody on both sides of the road stopping their cars and jumping out and running into the woods. Turns out, there was a big bull elk standing in the woods, and people wanted to get close-up pictures of it...

...really? Are you people insane? Chasing down a bull elk on foot with no weapon heavier than a Canon SLR?

Big, angry, dangerous animals are nature's way of telling you you're an idiot.

Here's another brush with the wild. Although this coup;e certainly weren't looking for it. Pretty funny how the old guy doesn't even notice. At the end the bear kinda follows them out and looks at them. Seems like he is thinking "Wtf , how didn't that guy see me?"

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3101071018001/elderly-couple-oblivious-to-close-encounter-with-bear/?intcmp=features#sp=show-clips

Edited by Dante