Do they even hear what they are saying?

Gary M

You want to fix income disparity? (I refuse to use inequality, income have never been equal or "fair")

- Roll back time to place before Globalization of Commerce. One of my patients started a company that helps Medical Offices billing claims- they're biggest cost saver is routing all claim related processes to India over the wire for coding, verification etc.- Globalization puts downward pressure on incomes in developed nations.

- Stop using Automation- get rid of ATM, gid Rid of Amazon, Get rid of all cell phones, computers, etc all over the world- if we rolled back progress 60 years, more people would be doing more job that machines.

- Cut the US population by half- all of the sudden there woudl be wage increase and corporate fights over a worker wiht a brain.

See, easy fixes. Its the new reality, folks, and no minimum wage increase or legislation will stop the forces of change. There will be a point were incomes no longer cover the essential basics, credit will be maxed out, and the system will fall apart... then and only then will we see emergence of a new normal.

Like not allowing people to pump their own gas and mandating that tall buildings have live elevator operators?

I'm really interested in hearing your views on the second point... plague, pestilence, civil war, mandating abortions, maximizing family size at 3 perhaps? Cannonball run or Hunger Games? Logan's Run perhaps...

You want to fix income disparity? (I refuse to use inequality, income have never been equal or "fair")

- Roll back time to place before Globalization of Commerce. One of my patients started a company that helps Medical Offices billing claims- they're biggest cost saver is routing all claim related processes to India over the wire for coding, verification etc.- Globalization puts downward pressure on incomes in developed nations.

- Stop using Automation- get rid of ATM, gid Rid of Amazon, Get rid of all cell phones, computers, etc all over the world- if we rolled back progress 60 years, more people would be doing more job that machines.

- Cut the US population by half- all of the sudden there woudl be wage increase and corporate fights over a worker wiht a brain.

See, easy fixes. Its the new reality, folks, and no minimum wage increase or legislation will stop the forces of change. There will be a point were incomes no longer cover the essential basics, credit will be maxed out, and the system will fall apart... then and only then will we see emergence of a new normal.

Soylent green is people!

I'm really interested in hearing your views on the second point... plague, pestilence, civil war, mandating abortions, maximizing family size at 3 perhaps? Cannonball run or Hunger Games? Logan's Run perhaps...

It worked in the 1300s. The Black Death was the single biggest cause of the economic growth that led to the Renaissance.

- Roll back time to place before Globalization of Commerce. One of my patients started a company that helps Medical Offices billing claims- they're biggest cost saver is routing all claim related processes to India over the wire for coding, verification etc.- Globaputs downward pressure or legislation will stop the forces of change. There incomes no longer cover the essential basics, credit will be maxed out, and the system will fall apart... then and only then will we see emergence of a new normal.

Great thoughts! The future will be really different