Possible partners if the Bills want to trade down

simpleman

We already had a good thread where someone proposed trading with the Browns. Now it appears they may want to trade up from their own 1st pick using the Indy 1st to get their QB.

To all those knowledgeable individuals out there, what other potential trade partners do you see that might be willing and able to trade with the Bills to get their #9? Why would they trade, and what picks would they offer?

I also see Cleveland acquiring Michael Vick and starting him for a season or two. Banner was in Philadelphia when they got Vick.

Imo, there are 8 guys that people would be inclined to trade up for. Manziel, Bridgewater, Bortles, Clowney, Watkins, Matthews, Barr and Mack. Robinson and Mosley are the next 2 on my list, but I just can't see someone giving up a 2nd to get either one. Best case for a trade down is if one of those top 8 drop to us. I'd be happy with any of them (yep, even bortles) and I'd also be happy trading down. I really hope we draft 2 OL within our first 3-4 picks.

I think the Bills will go TE/WR in Rd1 and CB in Rd2. They keep thinking that their OL is good.

Sure why not. Id trade back twice if possible.

Each time u trade back we get a 2nd rd pick.

Imagine drafting 22 and then having 3 second round picks?

I agree. Due largely to the record number of early entries, there are going to be a lot of second rounders who ordinarily would have gone in the first round. That is where the smart teams will try to stockpile picks.