Cuomo decides who should live in NY.

I've listened to this POS on the radio. Conservatives can't find a decent human to bloviate their twisted beliefs?

what's so twisted about life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness? the right to privacy, private property, and defending one's home & family? hearing someone refer to fundamental american principles as 'twisted beliefs' reminds me of Khrushchev's rhetoric. I would like to hear a progressive make a convincing case as to why fundamental american political principles, the basis for american conservatism, is inferior to modern liberalism.

but this part of the article made me laugh out loud: 'Bauerle told the officer that government operatives have special shoes that leave no prints in the snow, one of the law enforcement officials said.' :lol:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes him a POS and an indecent human?

And here are those three words that always make your noggin melt: Please be specific.

My favorite was how we don't have any freedom anymore. I called up and asked him how he was o. The radio if he was t free and he hung up on me and went on a rant about liberals not understanding a true state of freedom. Too funny. His racist cramp is just that. Now he's trying to organize a rally to Albany that he can't go to, can't say why but we would understand if...we understood! Lol He is a complete idiot!

My favorite was how we don't have any freedom anymore. I called up and asked him how he was o. The radio if he was t free and he hung up on me and went on a rant about liberals not understanding a true state of freedom. Too funny. His racist cramp is just that. Now he's trying to organize a rally to Albany that he can't go to, can't say why but we would understand if...we understood! Lol He is a complete idiot!

So he's a POS and an indecent human because he hung up on you?

Yeah, okay.

I keep thinking you're going to make sense simply by mistake. Yet you continue to defy the odds.

It's all true in fact I'm the government employee tasked with surveilling/destroying old Tommy, unfortunately being a government employee I'm rather lazy and unmotivated and the few times I've listened to my Anthony Robbins tapes and had a surge of motivation to get me up and at em I start thinking about how many forms I'd have to fill out and how many reports I'd have to write and the !@#$ing EPA **** (step on one endangered weed on the way to making a discontent look he was a casualty of auto-erotic asphyxiation and you'll never make it beyond middle-management) and it saps my will to leave my hot-tub/cubical in my cozy taxpayer provided office/man-cave ........so anywho I've never made it over to Tom's but you got to show some type of effort so I've been using software that takes control of his security lights and using interference patterns makes it look like Andrew Cuomo is lurking outside in a burkha.

Bob, you are the least of old Tommy's problems, listening to him today he was talking about all these people out after him! He was promoting a corrupt cop movie with Al Pacino so I guess he now hates the police, lol. The dude is a total wack job

If you think he's so crazy why waste your time listening to his show and going through the trouble big calling in??

Its like Palin. You liberals can't help but go on irrational crusades against people who are in public a nb d vocally oppose your viewpoints. Tolerance right? As long as it agrees with the liberal agenda..

What about him is racist? You called him a racist. Back it up with specific examples

Bob, you are the least of old Tommy's problems, listening to him today he was talking about all these people out after him! He was promoting a corrupt cop movie with Al Pacino so I guess he now hates the police, lol. The dude is a total wack job

we will find out soon he has a brain tumor

we will find out soon he has a brain tumor

I really wish you guys would stop calling him "Tommy." That's the diminutive you use with me. I was just about to insist I don't have a brain tumor...it's getting very confusing.

(Note: I don't have a brain tumor!)

What about him is racist? You called him a racist. Back it up with specific examples

Ya, yesterday he was talking about his black friend of his who, "Has a job, Liberals! All you Liberals think all blacks are on welfare"

Such clever race baiting

Edited by gatorman

Ya, yesterday he was talking about his black friend of his who, "Has a job, Liberals! All you Liberals think all blacks are on welfare"

Such clever race baiting

So how do you know whether or not his friend has a job?

nimbus?

From the monster box office hit "Joe and the Volcano". Tom Hanks agreed to throw himself into a volcano to appease the gods and spare the native pacific islanders something disastrous. He did this because what with his "brain cloud", he didn't have long to live. I can't see our Tom doing this though. More like hookers and blow for his dying days.

I can't see our Tom doing this though. More like hookers and blow for his dying days.

which is surprisingly similar to my own exit strategy. :)

I thought 'nimbus' because it was the one question he got wrong on the 'Are you scientifically literate? ' test on the 'off the wall' board. a rather oblique reference in a weak attempt at humor.

Edited by Azalin

Who is Sean Hannity and why should I care about what he thinks, says or does?

He is a conservative talk show host. I think he lives in NYC or long island

He was one of the first in conservative media to call Obama what he was back in 07-08 when everyone else thought he was the messiah

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

Cuomo's comments are silly/stupid/crazy. you choose the descriptor.

Are they these extreme conservatives who are right-to-life, pro-assault-weapon, anti-gay? Is that who they are? Because if that’s who they are and they’re the extreme conservatives, they have no place in the state of New York, because that’s not who New Yorkers are.

He could have been more specific in what he said, like Right Wing Anti Gay extremist ideals should not be welcome in NY.

Which still would pissoff the anti gay people.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever