Cuomo decides who should live in NY.

Any idea where he relocated his company

Got this reply to my PM-

Wisconsin. Milwaukee to be exact.

Great business climate.

Public employee unions decertified and in retreat.

Strong state leadership.

Low cost of housing.

High quality of a wide variety of recreational activities.

Second amendment friendly.

Love it there!

Willie

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this reply to my PM-

Great business climate.

Strong state leadership.

Low cost of housing.

High quality of a wide variety of recreational activities.

Second amendment friendly.

Love it there!

Willie

Looks like Willie is getting audited.

As he mentioned, they won't notice. What's just another established company leaving with all 80 employees mean to us? How will that effect Cuomo's presidential prospects? Not at all? Who cares?

It was tongue in cheek but maybe Gatorman will report him.

Got this reply to my PM-

Great business climate.

Strong state leadership.

Low cost of housing.

Willie

Scott Walker vs Andrew Cuomo

Pretty easy choice for someone running a business.

Pretty foolish thing to say for a Governor of a state that's bleeding population by the millions and the billions of dollars they are taking with them. But not surprising when that Governor is from the nanny state of NY. Listening to his tone of voice it sounded like he was talking to children. Because he went to the "right" schools and reads the "correct" newspapers he and others of his mindset are better then the plebs they govern with their benign benevolence.

Thank god I finally got out of NY. Left a little more than a year ago and if it wasn't for visiting some family members who have yet to leave I would never set foot back in that hole again.

Cuomo the Intolerant

The New York governor’s recent remarks show just how close-minded liberals can be.

On paper, “liberal intolerance” is something of an oxymoron, like “jumbo shrimp,” “loyal opposition,” or “conspicuous absence.” But what makes oxymorons funny is that they are real things. There are jumbo shrimp. Absences can be conspicuous, opponents can be loyal, and liberals can be staggeringly and myopically intolerant.

Last Friday, in a public-radio interview, New York governor Andrew Cuomo offered the sort of potted analysis of the national Republican party one would expect from an MSNBC talk show. But he went a bit further. After nodding to the fact that, historically, the New York state Republican party has been the most ideologically gelded of the breed (it is the birthplace of Rockefeller Republicanism, after all), Cuomo proclaimed that “extreme conservatives” have “no place in the state of New York.”

Who are extreme conservatives? People who are “right-to-life, pro–assault weapon, anti-gay.”

Of course, Cuomo frames the matter to his benefit. Opposing same-sex marriage — the mainstream Democratic position not long ago — is now anti-gay.

Being in favor of gun rights is pro–assault weapon (whatever that means).

more at link:

pic_cartoon_012214_new_A.jpg?itok=zIH-R1eE

I remember hearing his dad (Hamlet-on-the-Hudson) on a radio talk show interview - while he was still governor. He was talking about prison terms and hard time that should be served by the drug pushers. He let slip that he thought they should be locked away an essentially, let the beasts in the big house take care of matters ala- federal pound-me-in-the-azz punishment. I could hardly believe the sitting governor was in favor of inmates being sodomized as part of their punishment. He didn't back off from the statement, and to my knowledge, he never was called out on it either.

Scratch an anti-gun ownership liberal and you'll find many in favor of executions - as long as they're public executions, preferably at halftime of a SuperBowl. They miss having that iron fist of coercion that the dictators they so ardently admire are free to wield with impunity on the huddled, hovering cowering masses. They WANT the central power to take control of, well, everything.

Wifey heard some young Chinese business people saying about America, "what this place needs is some Communism!" Many progressive/liberals/idiots would agree.

Wifey heard some young Chinese business people saying about America, "what this place needs is some Communism!" Many progressive/liberals/idiots would agree.

I'm sure they recognize that as a society, we're well on our way. they probably just meant that more people should wear the peoples' uniform and nifty Mao hats.

I'm sure they recognize that as a society, we're well on our way. they probably just meant that more people should wear the peoples' uniform and nifty Mao hats.

What, you don't carry "Dreams of my Father" around with you at all times? I'm submitting your name for reeducation...

Gotta go now, my backyard blast furnace was just delivered.

What, you don't carry "Dreams of my Father" around with you at all times? I'm submitting your name for reeducation...

Gotta go now, my backyard blast furnace was just delivered.

I do my part by stocking my fridge with Tsing Tao beer, and eating moo goo gai pan at least once a day as a show of solidarity. comrade.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/wben-host-bauerles-behavior-raises-concerns-of-neighbors-police-20140111

Amherst police responded to a 911 call early Wednesday morning at the Williamsville home of WBEN talk show host Tom Bauerle, who told officers he was under surveillance by operatives of Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo, according to two law enforcement sources familiar with the situation.

Two police sources, who did not want to be identified because Amherst officials have not released reports on the incident, said officers took a licensed, loaded, semi-automatic handgun from Bauerle when they encountered him in his backyard as he claimed a suspicious person was spying on him. The two sources also said the radio host personally summoned police and then consented to a voluntary psychiatric evaluation later that day at Erie County Medical Center after police contacted Crisis Services about their concerns.

I've listened to this POS on the radio. Conservatives can't find a decent human to bloviate their twisted beliefs?

So does Cuomo have him under surveillance or not?

Oh, please. All governors have radio personalities under surveillance. Everyone knows this. Oh, and they all lie to Americans repeatedly so they can do things Americans hate. That's just the way it is and if you disagree you're just a stupid doodiehead. [/gatorman logic]

http://www.buffalone...police-20140111

I've listened to this POS on the radio. Conservatives can't find a decent human to bloviate their twisted beliefs?

It's all true in fact I'm the government employee tasked with surveilling/destroying old Tommy, unfortunately being a government employee I'm rather lazy and unmotivated and the few times I've listened to my Anthony Robbins tapes and had a surge of motivation to get me up and at em I start thinking about how many forms I'd have to fill out and how many reports I'd have to write and the !@#$ing EPA **** (step on one endangered weed on the way to making a discontent look he was a casualty of auto-erotic asphyxiation and you'll never make it beyond middle-management) and it saps my will to leave my hot-tub/cubical in my cozy taxpayer provided office/man-cave ........so anywho I've never made it over to Tom's but you got to show some type of effort so I've been using software that takes control of his security lights and using interference patterns makes it look like Andrew Cuomo is lurking outside in a burkha.