Mularkey joins Titans

cale

Ahh--the glory years!!

Remember when Royal stepped out of bounds on a potential GW TD against the Titans (30-29 loss, if I recall)? He was like 2 yards from the endline, and yet he took a giant step out of bounds. Such a classic Bills' play.

Boy, do I rember that play. It may have also been the year Chad Pennington faked Eddie Robinson out of his jock. Oh, the horror.

Boy, do I rember that play. It may have also been the year Chad Pennington faked Eddie Robinson out of his jock. Oh, the horror.

I tried to find that Robert Royal clip on youtube, and couldn't find it. Instead, I saw all these offensive "highlights" for the Bills for 2007. There were a bunch of 10-yard outs, and 6-yard runs. Pretty embarassing.

Had the pleasure of sitting next to Chris Collensworth on the plane from Cinn. To Houston for the 2004 Super Bowl. Class act guy. Talked to me like a neighbor the entire flight. Thats the year we hired Mulackey. Chris said he would be a great coach because he knew him from college and his pro days. Didn't work out for us but he still can be a star in the NFL.