3 Hall of Famers Elway, Marino, Kelly

oman128

John Elway loves the Broncos, and he's built a championship team with Peyton Manning at the helm, and they are in the Super Bowl.

Dan Marino turned down a position with the Dolphins to go into broadcasting and make lots of money, without the headache of running a team.

Jim Kelly hangs out on the sidelines during Bills games, takes perspective new Bills (Mario, EJ) out to dinner and or goes hunting with them, and is satisfied to run his summer football camps, and his foundation.

And you wonder why the Bills are a losing franchise.

Edited by oman128

John Elway loves the Broncos, and he's built a championship team with Peyton Manning at the helm, and they are in the Super Bowl.

Dan Marino turned down a position with the Dolphins to go into broadcasting and make lots of money, without the headache of running a team.

Jim Kelly hangs out on the sidelines during Bills games, takes perspective new Bills (Mario, EJ) out to dinner and or goes hunting with them, and is satisfied to run his summer football camps, and his foundation.

If we signed Peyton, we would be in the Super Bowl. Elway has nothing to do with it.

Are you serious! I would tell you something but I would get another warning point but I think Troll is permissible. :doh: :doh: :doh: