Ryan Tannehill's wife has some big guns

Normally I would say yes...but, GG, it's a gun. Watches and extra burritos you want to eat later are for forgetting. An AR-15 is a pretty big item left in a vehicle to miss when you get out.

She's a model. Attention to detail may not be her strong suit. Just guessing.

I saw the rifle in a news article. It's an AR platform with some fairly expensive optics. Couple grand.

I'd weep openly if I left that in some random rental car.

As a gun owner, I've never understood how folks "forget" where their guns are located.

I'm not an anti-gun nut job. I am just not familiar with that rifle. Is it something commonly used for hunting? You never know because the papers call every rifle an "assault" rifle.

It can be used for hunting, but more likely used for fun. The AR-15 looks very similar to what you know as an M-16 (the guns they show soldiers carrying in Vietnam era movies).

She's a model. Attention to detail may not be her strong suit. Just guessing.

Oh attention to detail is her strong suit. This one just didn't involve a mirror.

She's clearly not using it for self protection... so is she some sort of weird hunter?

Yeah, those are the only two options.

Congrats America. I've lived in cities my whole life and never once felt the need to pack weapons. But given all the nut jobs with weapons, I'm probably going to get myself some heat.

And real men don't hunt with guns. Real men hunt with tomhawks.

I'd get a 90 day ban for saying that. It'll slide off of you like water on a ducks back.