Ryan Tannehill's wife has some big guns

I'm sure she's a nice lady and everyone makes mistakes, but forgetting that there's a custom made assault rifle in the back of a rental car isn't a very bright thing to do. Thankfully nothing came of it and hopefully the Tannehills will make securing their firearms a priority the next time. I don't have a problem with gun ownership at all, but too many people are just too careless with their weapons.

Weird...

"About three hours after that, the car was rented to Judith Fleissig, 58, of Rochester, N.Y. , who called the E-Z Rent-A-Car at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport company after she discovered the weapon, according to the Sheriff's Office."

Edited by DJshnooks

I'm sure she's a nice lady and everyone makes mistakes, but forgetting that there's a custom made assault rifle in the back of a rental car isn't a very bright thing to do. Thankfully nothing came of it and hopefully the Tannehills will make securing their firearms a priority the next time. I don't have a problem with gun ownership at all, but too many people are just too careless with their weapons.

It isn't a bright thing to do?? Do you see her picture?? :doh:

Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill’s model wife left an assault rifle in a rental car.

Lauren Tannehill, 26, somehow left an AR-15 in the back of a rented Nissan SUV earlier this month, it was found by a mother and daughter from Rochester, NY while in Florida.

The couple doesn’t face criminal charges because they legally own the gun, and declined to comment through a team spokesperson, according to a Sun Sentinel report.

http://www.sun-senti...12.story?page=1

Edited by Golden Wheels

Maybe it was on purpose. Now everyone knows they'll get their eyes shot out if they bother her.

Moral of the story: if you keep messing with that Talleywhacker you'll go blind.

OK, I just plain ask what probably many might be thinking: How do you forget that you have an AR-15 in a rented vehicle?

Actually, what kind of rental car service doesn't inspect the cars before they are re-rented?

I can see how they can "forget". They probably thought it was packed away in the carry case.

Actually, what kind of rental car service doesn't inspect the cars before they are re-rented?

I can see how they can "forget". They probably thought it was packed away in the carry case.

Normally I would say yes...but, GG, it's a gun. Watches and extra burritos you want to eat later are for forgetting. An AR-15 is a pretty big item left in a vehicle to miss when you get out.