10 Sequels/Reboots due in Theaters in 2015

ChevyVanMiller

Alright. I personally think all of the Toy Story films are fantastic, to me there is no weak film of those 3.

Disney/Pixar had an amazing streak of films with "Wall-E", "Up" & "Toy Story 3" coming out consecutively. It would be tough to duplicate such a streak, but I hope they can get back to that level of greatness.

Interestingly enough, there is no Disney/Pixar movie scheduled this year. We have to wait until November 2015 for "The Good Dinosaur".

I forgot Wall-E. Great movie.

Toy Story 2 was the weakest of the link. It doesn't mean it was awful or even bad. Just not as good as the other two.

I forgot Wall-E. Great movie.

Toy Story 2 was the weakest of the link. It doesn't mean it was awful or even bad. Just not as good as the other two.

I see your point.

I still have not seen "Frozen", but I will soon. Looking forward to it.

I'll echo the Wall-E praise. Great movie.

Yes, in my opinion, "Wall-E", "Up" & "Toy Story 3" could all have taken the Oscar for best picture in their respective years.

Sadly the Academy does not have the guts to reward an animated movie, or a cartoon as they see it, the top prize.

As long as people pay money to watch unimaginative drivel at the theater, they will continue to release **** movie after **** movie. The **** that they put out- its on you ithe moviegoer

Maybe too many people have too much time on their hands? That money must be burning a hole in their pockets! Movies are escapism and time wasting... Who really cares? This unlike certain other MORE gratuitous endeavors like the internet etc... ;-)

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Finding Dory? Come on. Disney can do better then that. Frozen was awesome. Tangled was great. A lot of the retreaded stories told different do better then this sequel stuff. Only Toy Story was worthwhile in the successive movies and that was after #2 was so weak.

Saw "Frozen" today, and I enjoyed it very much. I can see why it has made so much money.

Nice to see that Disney can still make a good animated movie without Pixar being the main company behind it.

Also loved the Mickey Mouse short in front of it.