Boring Ho Hum Playoffs so far

Yeah, that Colts comeback was just a total snooze-fest.

It was if you didn't watch the game and only looked at the final score. I mean, the favoured team won. Totally predictable.

In a way the whole season feels anti-climatic. I dont think it would of shocked many people to say before the season started, that the Seahawks and 49ers would be in the NFC championship game and Denver and the Pats in the AFC championship game.

Edited by billsfan714

In a way the whole season feels anti-climatic. I dont think it would of shocked many people to say before the season started, that the Seahawks and 49ers would be in the NFC championship game and Denver and the Pats in the AFC championship game.

For years, I've been in a weekly pick 'em contest with my sister and brother-in-law. Each year, prior to the season starting, we also predict the Superbowl teams and winner. Last year, my brother in law guessed right. This year, 2 of us still have a shot at picking both teams correctly back in August. In fact, we all 3 can still get at least one of the Super Bowl teams correct. ...that's how predictable the NFL is becoming.

I'm not necessarily implying that the games are boring, but the story lines are becoming more and more predictable each year.

All the teams who should have won, did. No surprises. I predict New England and Sa Fran is the Superbowl. You heard it here first.

What are the odds you were the first person to prognosticate this Super Bowl matchup? Like, infinitely less than zero?

It was if you didn't watch the game and only looked at the final score. I mean, the favoured team won. Totally predictable.

Actually the Chiefs were favored by 1.5 points so the favorite did not win in this one.

I suppose the original poster has no clue about what exciting football is. The first weekend was as exciting as any I have ever seen, with the Colts game being one of the best of all time.

Maybe this person would have preferred a Kardashian marathon.