Just when teams were focused on Brady...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what folks thought last year, too--that he'd be gone--but he resigned a cheap 1-year deal. I, too, however, suspect he'll leave in FA this year, along with Spikes and Blount . I suspect they pony up and keep Edelman after last year's Welker/Amendola debacle . 'Lil Danny had a goose egg yesterday when it counted, and spent more time in the tub than at practice this year (as many warned)...,

That's what folks thought last year, too--that he'd be gone--but he resigned a cheap 1-year deal. I, too, however, suspect he'll leave in FA this year, along with Spikes and Blount . I suspect they pony up and keep Edelman after last year's Welker/Amendola debacle . 'Lil Danny had a goose egg yesterday when it counted, and spent more time in the tub than at practice this year (as many warned)...

Except Talib didn't make the Pro Bowl in 2012, like he did this past season. He'll be looking to cash in. Although I can't say I blame the Cheaters for not wanting to pay him a ton.

As for Edelman, does some team over pay him? His stock will never be higher either, and the Pats probably won't offer him more than they offered Welker.

Except Talib didn't make the Pro Bowl in 2012, like he did this past season. He'll be looking to cash in. Although I can't say I blame the Cheaters for not wanting to pay him a ton.

As for Edelman, does some team over pay him? His stock will never be higher either, and the Pats probably won't offer him more than they offered Welker.

In which case, they'll have plenty of holes to fill....