Playoffs: Chargers at Broncos

Just Jack

Read earlier today that the nfl has rigged the playoffs for the Chargers to win the Super Bowl. I don't see it and would love for Peyton to win his second. Especially since it means I won't have to deal with the pats* in the Super Bowl.

Read earlier today that the nfl has rigged the playoffs for the Chargers to win the Super Bowl. I don't see it and would love for Peyton to win his second. Especially since it means I won't have to deal with the pats* in the Super Bowl.

Why would the NFL rig it for the Chargers? If they were going rig it wouldn't it be for the Broncos or Pats?

If Chargers win today the playoffs become less interesting which is not what the NFL wants

I'm 3 for 3 this weekend and liked the Broncos in this game to cruise so can pretty much guarantee Chargers cover

Edited by Max997

Why would the NFL rig it for the Chargers? If they were going rig it wouldn't it be for the Broncos or Pats?

If Chargers win today the playoffs become less interesting which is not what the NFL wants

I'm 3 for 3 this weekend and liked the Broncos in this game to cruise so can pretty much guarantee Chargers cover

Like I said I don't see it but the reasoning was it would help get a new stadium in San Diego.

I also like the Broncos going away in this game and had to quit betting because I also am on the wrong side of things all the time lol.