Playoffs Saints at Seahawks

Just Jack

You'll see swings with the weather and direction teams go potentially.

Like that punt. Saints get on the board here and it's a good game again.

The weather is a huge factor in this game obviously so points will be tough to come by. This is not the kind of game you want to be down multiple scores especially with the success Seattle is having on the ground

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marshall Lynch is better than both Freddy and CJ. Losing him was awful and a terrible decision. Would you force a player to play for Buffalo even if he wants out? It was widely accepted Lynch hated it here and wanted out. I got that feeling from Byrds actions this year but feel that he may come around to the idea of staying after seeing his success in Pettine schemes. All this being said do we force Byrds hand by franchising him if he is unwilling to sign this off-season and run the risk of him playing footsies hurt all season? That also gives us the option of trading him... Byrd is a game changer but doesn't it seem like that's where A. Williams is heading too? It's a quandary.. What do you think TBD?

Wishing misfortune on someone else is pretty pathetic IMO.

whats pathetic is you caring what I wish misfortune on.

And what about the feelings towards that poor Canadian that got ran over on Chippewa? You don't think she deserves justice? A drunk thug that ran from the scene and his inside his house for a day so that he couldn't be arrested?

How about whatever gang member he was about to get even against while he was getting high in his car with a loaded weapon and staking out a place in Oakland with his boys in the car.

He's not a Saint (pun intended) and deserves to have his career ended.

But Percy Harvin will take the fall for him today. He might not make it out of this game alive.

Russell Wilson looks like Johnny Football out there. Looks like that style can work in the NFL.

He's 7-9 for 68 yards and 8 yards rushing so not exactly setting the world on fire

Seattle is winning with defense and running the ball

Edited by Max997

whats pathetic is you caring what I wish misfortune on.

And what about the feelings towards that poor Canadian that got ran over on Chippewa? You don't think she deserves justice? A drunk thug that ran from the scene and his inside his house for a day so that he couldn't be arrested?

How about whatever gang member he was about to get even against while he was getting high in his car with a loaded weapon and staking out a place in Oakland with his boys in the car.

He's not a Saint (pun intended) and deserves to have his career ended.

But Percy Harvin will take the fall for him today. He might not make it out of this game alive.

I don't care.... Have at it.

He's 7-9 for 68 yards and 8 yards rushing so not exactly setting the world on fire

Seattle is winning with defense and running the ball

Did you see him run in circles and almost get a TD if not for a penalty? Or just look at the stat line?

68 yards in the half on a team winning 16-0? I am not even watching the game and I can tell you Lynch is having a good game. The second half with this score he will get more yardage and hopefully do what he needs to. Eat the clock. Preserve the win. Get a few yards at it

Lynch was not the same player he is now when he was traded by the Bills

I don't think you can really compare the two situations

Precisely. He is a totally different player now. He went into the toilet here, statistically declining and looking like garbage. He obviously changed a lot of things in Seattle.

Lynch was not the same player he is now when he was traded by the Bills

I don't think you can really compare the two situations

If the Bills can't sign Byrd to a extension then they should absolutely franchise him again

Exact same player just wasn't getting the same amount of carries per game! Beast Mode originated here.

I hate lynch so much. I hope he gets his leg broken Permanently in this game and can never play again

I was wondering where were all the posters that helped run Lynch out of town! Identify yourselves.

Exact same player just wasn't getting the same amount of carries per game! Beast Mode originated here.

That's not true, and it's not backed by the stats and by what we saw on the field. While Freddy would get 4 yard a pop, running downhill, Lynch would bee-bop around, shuffling his feet, and dancing around for like 1 yard carries.

I think he learned to be a more effective downhill runner in Seattle, and to better follow his blockers and identify holes. Maybe it was better coaching that did it too.

Even in hindsight, it was absolutely the right move to trade Lynch. He was not good here.

I was wondering where were all the posters that helped run Lynch out of town! Identify yourselves.

He was out if shape here.

It wasn't just number of carries.

And his pending DUI trial might see him sitting next year.

He's playing great now, but it's not near as clear a mistake as you make it seem.