Playoffs Saints at Seahawks

Just Jack

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't overturn it but gotta atleast take the shot

Easy call for the zebras. Once the knee hit and he maintained control, no doubt.

Beast Mode for the Clincher! Seattle and San Francisco for the NFC Championship will be one helluva slug fest if SF beats Carolina.

Easy call for the zebras. Once the knee hit and he maintained control, no doubt.

Beast Mode for the Clincher! Seattle and San Francisco for the NFC Championship will be one helluva slug fest if SF beats Carolina.

its gonna be Carolina not SF.

I'm not arguing just to argue. Just saying it now.

That Lynch! He was such a bad citizen, Buffalo couldn't put up with his behavior. CJ Spiller is easily as good. No wonder no playoffs in this century.

the guy is a bad sneeze away from being banned for an entire season. He's acting right now ever since he got out of Buffalo.

He didn't grow up, and he didn't learn from his mistakes. He simply cares now that he's not here. Gives him something to strive for.

I like SF in that one...Should be a good, hard hitting game no matter who wins.

i think one thing we can both agree on, is hoping the Pats lose tonight.

Ahhhh lynch..., He is good, didn't fit Chans o, but would fit Marrone's. Ironic.

I was good with lynch trade, but only after being against drafting spiller which happened anyway, so ultimately I dunno.

he would fit Marrones. Good call.

Personally, I think the only reason why people are pissed about the Lynch trade is probably one of two reasons.

Either they bought into the Beast Mode crap and just went out and bought a jersey and were butthurt.

Or they were pissed that should have received more than a 4th rounder. Which is fair IMO. Not saying I'm not happy we got rid of him, but wish we could have gotten at least a 2nd or 3rd for him.

Edited by mrags

What a crap BS injury by Thomas there. He hit his own player with the right hand. Then holds his left like that's the one that's hurt. It's BS.

I thought he got hit below the belt, if you will, and that was the bent over with hands at the waist

Ahhhh lynch..., He is good, didn't fit Chans o, but would fit Marrone's. Ironic.

I was good with lynch trade, but only after being against drafting spiller which happened anyway, so ultimately I dunno.

The joy of swapping schemes regularly

Well- it's a game still