Playoffs Saints at Seahawks

Just Jack

Defense wins CHAMPIONSHIPS!!! Hope the Bills STRENGTHEN THE DEFENSE in the upcoming draft.

To be fair the Seahawks might be better than us at every position group on offense too. The Seahawks theme: gather talent everywhere.

Go bpa in the next draft.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exact same player just wasn't getting the same amount of carries per game! Beast Mode originated here.

I was wondering where were all the posters that helped run Lynch out of town! Identify yourselves.

Lynch was not this good with the Bills even in his first two years when I thought he was solid. He looks much quicker and leaner now then he did with the Bills and obviously is happy with Seattle which he obviously wasn't with the Bills

I believe Beast Mode originated in College at Cal

He was out if shape here.

It wasn't just number of carries.

And his pending DUI trial might see him sitting next year.

He's playing great now, but it's not near as clear a mistake as you make it seem.

I forgot about this, but in another thread on Lynch earlier in the year, someone said that Lynch admitted that he never studied when he was here. The guy basically grew up in Seattle.

He was out if shape here.

It wasn't just number of carries.

And his pending DUI trial might see him sitting next year.

He's playing great now, but it's not near as clear a mistake as you make it seem.

Lynch was misused here, period! Go back and look at his carries per game. They were in such a hurry to get rid of Lynch that they only got 3rd round pick. Should have put a condition on the trade.

Lynch was not this good with the Bills even in his first two years when I thought he was solid. He looks much quicker and leaner now then he did with the Bills and obviously is happy with Seattle which he obviously wasn't with the Bills

this

I forgot about this, but in another thread on Lynch earlier in the year, someone said that Lynch admitted that he never studied when he was here. The guy basically grew up in Seattle.

not sure how well you know your US maps but Seattle is really no where near Oakland. Edited by mrags

To be fair the Seahawks might be better than us at every position group on offense too. The Seahawks theme: gather talent everywhere.

Go bpa in the next draft.

I don't agree with that assessment. Our receiving corp and RBs are comparable to the Seahawks. EJ Manuel will turn out to be a bigger Russell Wilson. I agree with drafting the BPA, Best Playmaker Available.

You never heard Lynch reference "Beast Mode" until he got to Buffalo and used the term in an interview after a game.