welp, so much for Chris Christie eh?

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've never seen an otherwise smart person be so !@#$ing dense.

I don't have time for long responses right now, but I'll be around to slap you in due time.

OK

Today's corporate culture is about....

Help us understand how this isn't a sweeping statement that doesn't define ALL corporate culture?

My issue here, and why I wrote what I did above....

...is that I am quite tired of the ...lybob's of the world pretending OCinBuffalo, LLC = General Motors, Enron, and Global Crossing.

I'm tired of hearing about "corporations" and the "rich" as though we all are some one-size-fits-all entity....like government.

This definition of corporations comes from the domain of the 6-year-old.

I assure you: I am as "corporate" as they come. More so than most people will ever dream of being. But...I'm also only wearing flip flops. :lol:

Edited by OCinBuffalo

I'm saying that the overwhelming majority of Hamilton's governing philosophy wasn't put into place until after the Civil War, and his crowning achievement (his bank) was undone.

The specialized industrial zones. the First American Bank and protective tariffs were put in place after the Civil War?

Speaking of revisionist history, exactly what happened when Jackson dissolved the bank?

And, btw I'm still waiting for you to provide examples of dynastic US companies who rely on US government to protect their market share.

And, btw I'm still waiting for you to provide examples of dynastic US companies who rely on US government to protect their market share.

I suppose the Obamaphone company doesn't fit here?

Because we are talking dynastic.

Depending on how things go with net neutrality...Google MAY end up in this category at some point.

My issue here, and why I wrote what I did above....

...is that I am quite tired of the ...lybob's of the world pretending OCinBuffalo, LLC = General Motors, Enron, and Global Crossing.

mwahahaha, muwhahaha, muahahaha, buahahaha bwuhuhuhaha

mwahahaha, muwhahaha, muahahaha, buahahaha bwuhuhuhahamwahahaha, muwhahaha, muahahaha, buahahaha bwuhuhuhaha

mwahahaha, muwhahaha, muahahaha, buahahaha bwuhuhuhaha ]mwahahaha, muwhahaha, muahahaha, buahahaha bwuhuhuhaha

mwahahaha, muwhahaha, muahahaha, buahahaha bwuhuhuhahamwahahaha, muwhahaha, muahahaha, buahahaha bwuhuhuhaha

]mwahahaha, muwhahaha, muahahaha, buahahaha bwuhuhuhaha

]mwahahaha, muwhahaha, muahahaha, buahahaha bwuhuhuhaha

mwahahaha, muwhahaha, muahahaha, buahahaha bwuhuhuhaha ...........∞ x ∞

Wow, you really hate women. Have you always been a misogynist?*

*Get used to it. You know it's coming.

No to your question; but I have not a scintilla of care for the fat-thighed, dish-water haired ex-SecSt known as the Ogre of Chappaqua.

Holy revisionism, Batman.

The United States' founding was an argument against British mercantilism.

Yes, but GG is right, we did set up our own little mercantilist system ourselves after the revolution. Hamilton was no follower of Adam Smith

You will be made to care.

Gov. Christie is #11 on the top 10 list for the nomination of every conservative in the U.S.

A last resort only.

so those using in their "campaigns" are not really influencing anyone.