welp, so much for Chris Christie eh?

So i was an independent investigation that basically absolved the governor that hired the lawyers (oh that's right, the Office did, yes you are a moron) and pegged this women as the perp?

You cannot be this stupid

People do not hire attorneys to find them guilty you little tool

HE WASN'T CHRISTIE'S ATTORNEY! WHY AREN'T YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT THAT?

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No they hire them to defend against civil or criminal charges. What charges did Christie hire ( :rolleyes: ) this attorney to defend against.

But he hired an attorney, yes? And he did defend him against being charged.

Again, you think this was a truly independent study? You are breathing exhaust fumes maybe?

So you're okay with Christie using taxpayer dollars to hire his own, personal attorney?

Why are you trying to change the subject to that?

Again, you think this was a truly independent study? You are breathing exhaust fumes maybe?

Where have I said anything regarding the independece of this? Where??? My whole conversation has been pointing out how big a fool you were for calling him a defense attorney. And I love the word study you used above. That's is actually an accurate term. That's what the lawyer was hired to do. Study not defend.

Defended against being charged. :lol:

And you believe that the other studies will be "truly independent"? LOL!

Where have I said anything regarding the independece of this? Where??? My whole conversation has been pointing out how big a fool you were for calling him a defense attorney. And I love the word study you used above. That's is actually an accurate term. That's what the lawyer was hired to do. Study not defend.

You don't understand (not surprisingly). So If its not independent, and its not there to defend the governor, what is it? You want it both ways, and don't think you understand that

And you believe that the other studies will be "truly independent"? LOL!

From the legislature?? A NJ legislature coming up with a independent study? Ha! That's funny. But I suppose Tom, Chef and the rest of the crew think so

Oh, and this is really stupid. Anyone can get attorney, and many times they do, before getting charged.

You don't understand (not surprisingly). So If its not independent, and its not there to defend the governor, what is it? You want it both ways, and don't think you understand that

Where did I say it was not independent?? Where?? God you are so bad at this.

That crap happens all the time by both sides.

So you have no problem with a Republican using tax money for personal use, because Democrats do it to?

But you have a severe problem with a Republican BENEFITING from such?

You're retarded.

Where did I say it was not independent?? Where?? God you are so bad at this.

Ohhhh!! So you are saying you are naive.

So you have no problem with a Republican using tax money for personal use, because Democrats do it to?

But you have a severe problem with a Republican BENEFITING from such?

You're retarded.

I have a problem with people being so stupid (Chef) as to think this was an independent study. Pretty easy to understand

Christ, another entire page of this? :lol: Who cares whether it was independent, who cares if it wasn't? Who cares what a lawyer is called, we all know what has happened here. The only point that matters: it's been 8 days, and the left STILL has no reply to the report.

None.

You clowns want to quibble, go right ahead. What would PPP be without quibbling?

But, don't fool yourselves, the ONLY reply the left has is gatorman's quibbles. How pathetic is that? gatorman: the very best the left can offer! :lol:

Christ, another entire page of this? :lol: Who cares whether it was independent, who cares if it wasn't? Who cares what a lawyer is called, we all know what has happened here. The only point that matters: it's been 8 days, and the left STILL has no reply to the report.

None.

You clowns want to quibble, go right ahead. What would PPP be without quibbling?

But, don't fool yourselves, the ONLY reply the left has is gatorman's quibbles. How pathetic is that? gatorman: the very best the left can offer! :lol:

He's MY cat toy. You've got your own.