Hot for grandma

Just Jack

See, we really need to keep our women in the kitchen and limit what they are allowed to do, they are she devils and will screw, literally, anything at any age!!! THey need to be locked up and never leave the house.

Well, except for my wife, she is cool, and I can trust her.

SFW?

No! The ugly patrol from IT will swoop down on you! You won't get fired, but they will make you clean the toilets. Good thing is, you gotta place to quickly puke!

See, we really need to keep our women in the kitchen and limit what they are allowed to do, they are she devils and will screw, literally, anything at any age!!! THey need to be locked up and never leave the house.

Well, except for my wife, she is cool, and I can trust her.

Woman stick together... You surely will get a beating for these comments. Don't think you get special dispensation for trusting your wife! ;-P ;-P

No! The ugly patrol from IT will swoop down on you! You won't get fired, but they will make you clean the toilets. Good thing is, you gotta place to quickly puke!

Woman stick together... You surely will get a beating for these comments. Don't think you get special dispensation for trusting your wife! ;-P ;-P

So does that mean you are voting for Hillary?