The Affordable Care Act II - Because Mr. Obama Loves You All

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, no you don't. You just made up a lie about repealing the law, didn't you? Liar 

Repealing the law and rewriting it better and it will likely include preexisting conditions.  So point out my lie.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Repealing the law and rewriting it better and it will likely include preexisting conditions.  So point out my lie.  

As I have mentioned to you before.....................he does not understand.

If the "evil" GOP is planning on repealing Obamacare (which I doubt), They have no intention of saving any of the workable parts.......because they are "evil"

?

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

As I have mentioned to you before.....................he does not understand.

If the "evil" GOP is planning on repealing Obamacare (which I doubt), They have no intention of saving any of the workable parts.......because they are "evil"

?

I'm sorry.  I really need to go back under the Tibs cone of silence.  It's like arguing with a child.  He's pathetic and it's quite sad actually.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I'm sorry.  I really need to go back under the Tibs cone of silence.  It's like arguing with a child.  He's pathetic and it's quite sad actually.  

But in his defense...

...no, just kidding.  He's an indefensible blockhead.

18 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

once a week i figure "what the heck, i'll read this post" and it is 0 for 200 in any kind of satisfaction

like me trying to get a hit off Clayton Kershaw, is the probability of any sense out of Tibs

One of my advisors met with a guy who has north of $2m liquid.  Has a very sparse lifestyle and doesn't have much income.  Because of that he is on the exchange and we subsidize his healthcare.  Good job Obama!  

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

One of my advisors met with a guy who has north of $2m liquid.  Has a very sparse lifestyle and doesn't have much income.  Because of that he is on the exchange and we subsidize his healthcare.  Good job Obama!  

how do you do that?

a mean old uncle a few years back was left a few million by a deranged old lady who lived next door, just to spite her family

he made sure to fight in court until 90% of it was eaten up

i recommended he offer to split it in half and save the court drama and the $$$, but he had his code to live by....  :(

19 minutes ago, row_33 said:

how do you do that?

a mean old uncle a few years back was left a few million by a deranged old lady who lived next door, just to spite her family

he made sure to fight in court until 90% of it was eaten up

i recommended he offer to split it in half and save the court drama and the $$$, but he had his code to live by....  :(

I'm not sure I'm understanding why he did that.  

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I'm not sure I'm understanding why he did that.  

edit:  my first replay wasn't kind about his memory...

Edited by row_33

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2019 at 4:56 PM, B-Man said:

THEY SHOULD HAVE INCLUDED A CLAUSE OUTLAWING UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES: 

But for the millions of middle-class Americans who buy insurance coverage on the individual market and aren’t eligible for Obamacare subsidies, the result has been financially devastating.

Hence the appeal of single payer as the old system sucked and the ACA has been good for some but bad for others.

On 5/2/2019 at 11:34 AM, Chef Jim said:

Preexisting conditions will likely not be eliminated.  

Not with that attitude.

On 5/2/2019 at 2:59 PM, Chef Jim said:

So, it would be a lot like the ACA with a little tweaking.  Just throw more government money at it to protect people with preexisting conditions.  Premiums for healthy people on the open market were lower pre ACA because insurance companies could deny those with pre existing conditions.  What is the  better plan you think Republicans can come up with?

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yup, just like Obama did! It's almost as if all the people complaing that Ovamacare was wrecking the economy were simply full of sh it. Yes

Obama grew the economy by leaps and bounds? geesh, where have i been.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Obama grew the economy by leaps and bounds? geesh, where have i been.

Yeah,

Barack Obama Is Now The Only President In History To Never Have a quarter of 3% Economic Growth

Team Obama: Sorry, America, the 'new normal' may be here to stay - AEI

Now back to the thread.............

As ER wait times grow, more patients leave against medical advice...

Remember when we were told that ObamaCare would lower ER attendance ?

• Like (+1) 1