The Affordable Care Act II - Because Mr. Obama Loves You All

5 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

You're missing his point. With more government control, the government could then run the infanticide business instead of Planned Parenthood.

Lots of money selling the limbs of "products of abortion."

Why, with enough "products of abortion," I'm sure @Tiberius is convinced government-controlled health insurance will pay for itself in two short years!

Well, he does love to see the death of Americans, so I can see why he would support the government killing babies. A good way to start the day off with a laugh.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, KRC said:

Well, he does love to see the death of Americans, so I can see why he would support the government killing babies. A good way to start the day off with a laugh.

As opposed to you that just wants to see sick Americans suffer from illness, go bankrupt with medical bills and are a serious liar. 

You are a lair, with no credibility and a sore loser. 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

As opposed to you that just wants to see sick Americans suffer from illness, go bankrupt with medical bills and are a serious liar. 

You are a lair, with no credibility and a sore loser. 

How did you know that he provides shelter for wild animals?

• Haha (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...

THEY SHOULD HAVE INCLUDED A CLAUSE OUTLAWING UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES: 

CBO Report: 1.4 Million Lost Health Insurance Since 2016 — And Obamacare Is To Blame.

The data in that report — which was released on the same day the Mueller report came out and largely ignored — tells an entirely different story.

All of the increase in the uninsured over the past two years — all of it — is the result of the massive rate increases Obamacare’s mandates and regulations caused.

According to the Health and Human Services Dept., premiums in the individual insurance market doubled from 2013 to 2017. They shot up again in 2018.

For those eligible for Obamacare subsidies, the rate increases were meaningless. The amount they had to pay didn’t change much, and in many cases went down.

But for the millions of middle-class Americans who buy insurance coverage on the individual market and aren’t eligible for Obamacare subsidies, the result has been financially devastating.

The rich have plenty of options and the poor have nothing to take, so it’s always the middle class that pays.

Always.

50P
  • Like (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, B-Man said:

THEY SHOULD HAVE INCLUDED A CLAUSE OUTLAWING UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES: 

CBO Report: 1.4 Million Lost Health Insurance Since 2016 — And Obamacare Is To Blame.

The data in that report — which was released on the same day the Mueller report came out and largely ignored — tells an entirely different story.

All of the increase in the uninsured over the past two years — all of it — is the result of the massive rate increases Obamacare’s mandates and regulations caused.

According to the Health and Human Services Dept., premiums in the individual insurance market doubled from 2013 to 2017. They shot up again in 2018.

For those eligible for Obamacare subsidies, the rate increases were meaningless. The amount they had to pay didn’t change much, and in many cases went down.

But for the millions of middle-class Americans who buy insurance coverage on the individual market and aren’t eligible for Obamacare subsidies, the result has been financially devastating.

The rich have plenty of options and the poor have nothing to take, so it’s always the middle class that pays.

Always.

50P

That has always been my biggest criticism of the ACA.   The poor do well with the law, very well.  The rich, well they are rich so they are fine.  It's those that don't have employer plans that are in the middle class that are getting screwed.   

• Like (+1) 3

7 hours ago, Magox said:

That has always been my biggest criticism of the ACA.   The poor do well with the law, very well.  The rich, well they are rich so they are fine.  It's those that don't have employer plans that are in the middle class that are getting screwed.   

Employers, especially smaller ones, are getting screwed in epic fashion. 

• Like (+1) 2

“We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it”

If I approached my job job in the same way I’d at best be fired, at worst be in jail.

Edited by Kevbeau

13 hours ago, Magox said:

might as well stop worrying about middle class things and increase your resolve to live like the respectable citizens they are

14 hours ago, Magox said:

Well then it’s time for you to make a stand and become either rich or poor. Make a commitment and go all in! ?

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Well then it’s time for you to make a stand and become either rich or poor. Make a commitment and go all in! ?

you can only fall so far from the tree you were nourished on

i guess drugs can tilt you into skid row

And the Trump Administration pushing hard in court to destroy the Affordable Care Act which would eliminate the pre-existing conditions clause and throw millions and millions of Americans off of health insurance. Evil, pure evil