The Affordable Care Act II - Because Mr. Obama Loves You All

Until there are more living wage jobs , welfare has to bridge that gap.

Until the economy takes off there won't be any more living wage jobs added. You guys on the left should back Trump's healthcare plan and his eventual tax cuts so that the economy grows if you ever have hopes of more welfare spending.

Until the economy takes off there won't be any more living wage jobs added. You guys on the left should back Trump's healthcare plan and his eventual tax cuts so that the economy grows if you ever have hopes of more welfare spending.

If Trump can deliver on his campaign promises , God bless him , I will be all in , honest.

If Trump can deliver on his campaign promises , God bless him , I will be all in , honest.

You know he can't. And even if, through some miracle, he could, the Democrats would do everything in their power to prevent it.

You know he can't. And even if, through some miracle, he could, the Democrats would do everything in their power to prevent it.

While simultaneously going on about how they would support what he's doing if he could just pass it through Congress without their support and get through the inevitable liberal court challenges...

I'm very wary of right wing economic theories that Trump's budget proposal seems to fully embrace. I would be shocked if 15 years from now we'd look back and say those Trump tax cuts were proven to be a great idea with solid short term and long term economic outcomes.

I'm very wary of right wing economic theories that Trump's budget proposal seems to fully embrace. I would be shocked if 15 years from now we'd look back and say those Trump tax cuts were proven to be a great idea with solid short term and long term economic outcomes.

If we don't grow the economy substantially there will have to be draconian cuts to government spending or the deficits will bury us. What do you suggest as an economic plan to grow the economy?

If we don't grow the economy substantially there will have to be draconian cuts to government spending or the deficits will bury us. What do you suggest as an economic plan to grow the economy?

Trump was right about unfair trade agreements and sending millions of manufacturing jobs to low wage countries.

The many thousands of closed factories here that use to support entire communities and yes offer health coverage.

Politicians since Clinton and NAFTA sold this country out driving up the national debt.

All the P/T min wage jobs that don't pay taxes won't reduce that debt

Tax cuts to companies who bring back or create new jobs , sure.

Edited by ALF

But we have had decades of tax cuts for the wealthy. W Bush cut taxes and all we got out of that was the worst recession since the Great Depression. Sure, let's try that again!

But we have had decades of tax cuts for the wealthy. W Bush cut taxes and all we got out of that was the worst recession since the Great Depression. Sure, let's try that again!

You don't have a clue why that recession started and I could explain it to you 100 times and you would still stick to the talking points that are given you. You proudly wear your ignorance like it was custom made for you.

You don't have a clue why that recession started and I could explain it to you 100 times and you would still stick to the talking points that are given you. You proudly wear your ignorance like it was custom made for you.

He doesn't see his post as inaccurate. He sees it as the start of another Land Rover payment.

Now you see the light about Tiberius...

But his view is important and he has a right to give it, and you have a right to scroll past any posts under that name...

But his view is important and he has a right to give it, and you have a right to scroll past any posts under that name...

I've been here for years as 3rdnlng and am well aware of gator's special stupidity. I usually ignore him but every once in awhile feel like insulting his stupid ass. That's my prerogative.

His view is NOT important. He has a right to give it...but it's of no importance whatsoever.

His view is NOT important. He has a right to give it...but it's of no importance whatsoever.

I'm a Canadian, so it would cause me to agonize too much to immediately dismiss Tib's comments, he may have something useful even if it's once every 1000 posts.

It also drives comments on here, keeping it flowing is important.

So the Tax cuts caused the Recession?

Well...a higher capital gains tax would have reduced turnover in the housing market, reducing the number of loans written and keeping housing prices from becoming over-inflated.

I actually made it to "...keeping housing prices from..." before I started laughing. Didn't think I'd make it that far.

Well...a higher capital gains tax would have reduced turnover in the housing market, reducing the number of loans written and keeping housing prices from becoming over-inflated.

I actually made it to "...keeping housing prices from..." before I started laughing. Didn't think I'd make it that far.

If I were you I'd be worried. Real worried. You've got that gatorthink down pat.

No, but they sure did not prevent it, or create any economic miracle or or...pay for themselves. The point is, the tax cuts in the "health care" bill won't solve our medical problems as thirdthing was suggesting

I can just imagine your explanation of the recession. It would go something like this: Democrats