Nice Pics of My Sausage

BringBackFergy

That's a pretty big sausage, around here we'd probably call that a meat stick instead.

Just be careful, you don't want eat all that meat in one sitting, save some for later. Also, don't shove too much meat stick in your mouth, it is a big choking hazard. Small tasty bites is the way to go. Oh, and don't forget to nibble on the nuts in between. That will cleanse the palate and make the meat taste that much better.

Wait? Who's the one that loves nuts around here? Ask them what is best, they can steer you towards the tastier nuts.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wait? Who's the one that loves nuts around here? Ask them what is best, they can steer you towards the tastier nuts.

Someone gave me one of those big nut containers for Christmas. I haven't wanted to open it, because once you start nibbling on nuts, you can't stop until there's no nuts left. And then you just feel empty inside, so you start cruising into town, looking for other big nut containers to satisfy your appetite. Pretty soon it's just wall to wall nuts in the house.

Someone gave me one of those big nut containers for Christmas. I haven't wanted to open it, because once you start nibbling on nuts, you can't stop until there's no nuts left. And then you just feel empty inside, so you start cruising into town, looking for other big nut containers to satisfy your appetite. Pretty soon it's just wall to wall nuts in the house.

You like salty nuts or just plain old nuts??