Nice Pics of My Sausage

BringBackFergy

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My wife has had her fill for the weekend so I asked her if it was ok if I took some over to our neighbor. She's a sweet lady and I plan on delivering some of my sausage to her this afternoon.

When you go to the neigbors make sure don't forget the condiments for the sausage.

My sausage is just as impressive as yours Bill...even if it is kinked in different spots.

Well .. Your wife has not experienced my sausage. You never know she might find it to her liking. However, my wife does not like the idea of sharing my sausage. She has gone so far as to say she will cut it up into small pieces and then toss them if I do.

Well .. Your wife has not experienced my sausage. You never know she might find it to her liking. However, my wife does not like the idea of sharing my sausage. She has gone so far as to say she will cut it up into small pieces and then toss them if I do.

My wife thought it was a good idea to share some of my sausage....not all of it mind you, I only took over enough for her to have a taste. I mean, I didn't take it all out and show her - just enough for a little enjoyment.

Wow, they're a good 7 inches at least!

If I unkink it it's about 34". But it's frozen now. Can't wait to thaw some of my sausage out and just look at it again. Nothing like the sweet aroma of sausage in the morning....at least that's what BuffaloBill always says.

If I unkink it it's about 34". But it's frozen now. Can't wait to thaw some of my sausage out and just look at it again. Nothing like the sweet aroma of sausage in the morning....at least that's what BuffaloBill always says.

No... Its not about the aroma. If your sausage smells (hate to say it) funky then you can't just wash it off and hope that it is all better.

You may want to consult a butcher if your sausage stays frozen for more than 4 hours...just sayin'

You may want to consult a butcher if your sausage stays frozen for more than 4 hours...just sayin'

My brother in law fancies himself a butcher...when he looked at my sausage his jaw dropped. He was impressed. I like showing others how nice my sausage looks because they don't realize the amount of work involved in creating such a fine specimen. Thinking of entering my sausage in this year's County Fair.

Just wanted you guys to take a look at my sausage. I tried downloading them before but the pics were too large.

Looking at the photos, your sausage looks soft, and there are a lot of spots on it, and it appears to just be sitting there doing nothing.

And when I've talked to your ex-girlfriends, they have described your sausage in exactly the same way.

Nice sausage, the next time I make my Italian sausage I'll take a pic and post on here.

Post them. Would like to hear other people's experiences with it.

Looking at the photos, your sausage looks soft, and there are a lot of spots on it, and it appears to just be sitting there doing nothing.

And when I've talked to your ex-girlfriends, they have described your sausage in exactly the same way.

I'll have you know my sausage has been described as "flavorful" , "firm" (rather than soft), "clean cut", "satisfying", and the best compliment "a party in my mouth". I tend to think my ex-girlfriends would agree with the above if they could see my sausage now.

In all seriousness...I'd love to have your venison breakfast sausage recipe. I bought a grinder but think I'd rather use a sausage stuffer.

Feel free to PM me the recipe along with some basic instructions.

Thanks in advance.

We now return to your regularly scheduled program.....

Heres a picture of my meat from this year!

post-1762-0-46411300-1389216128_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Tomcat

In all seriousness...I'd love to have your venison breakfast sausage recipe. I bought a grinder but think I'd rather use a sausage stuffer.

Feel free to PM me the recipe along with some basic instructions.

Thanks in advance.

We now return to your regularly scheduled program.....

Heres a picture of my meat from this year!

Thats jboyst highschool nickname. Sausage stuffer.