Nice Pics of My Sausage

BringBackFergy

Just wanted you guys to take a look at my sausage. I tried downloading them before but the pics were too large. Now I have reduced the size of my sausage pics to make them fit better (I have a problem with that sometimes). My wife loved helping me with my sausage. She actually enjoyed holding it as it slid through the casing...then I kinked it in different spots. I have a lot of sausage for the winter and hated to put it in the freezer but my sausage is now ready to thaw and enjoy for the rest of the winter. It was a truly rewarding experience to produce such a fine sausage. Firm, succulent and, according to my wife, very tasty.

post-14362-0-87803200-1389109997_thumb.jpg

post-14362-0-07575000-1389110019_thumb.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fergy, thanks for laying your sausage on a cold plate for all of us to see. Your sausage is very impressive. If you think of it, please make a video next time as you kink your sausage in different spots.

Just wanted you guys to take a look at my sausage. I tried downloading them before but the pics were too large. Now I have reduced the size of my sausage pics to make them fit better (I have a problem with that sometimes). My wife loved helping me with my sausage. She actually enjoyed holding it as it slid through the casing...then I kinked it in different spots. I have a lot of sausage for the winter and hated to put it in the freezer but my sausage is now ready to thaw and enjoy for the rest of the winter. It was a truly rewarding experience to produce such a fine sausage. Firm, succulent and, according to my wife, very tasty.

post-14362-0-87803200-1389109997_thumb.jpg

post-14362-0-07575000-1389110019_thumb.jpg

Your poor wife does not know good sausage having never experienced it. Perhaps you should purchase her some excellent sausage though blood sausage might not be too good.

Your poor wife does not know good sausage having never experienced it. Perhaps you should purchase her some excellent sausage though blood sausage might not be too good.

My sausage is just as impressive as yours Bill...even if it is kinked in different spots.

who is going to eat your sausage?

My wife has had her fill for the weekend so I asked her if it was ok if I took some over to our neighbor. She's a sweet lady and I plan on delivering some of my sausage to her this afternoon. EDIT: Plus I have the luxury of enjoying my own sausage when the mood strikes me....for instance, tomorrow, the kids have a few activities so I may just have a quiet house to myself, have some bread, a nice glass of wine and enjoy my sausage.

Edited by BringBackFergy

Why not just invite your neighbor over? That way both she and your wife can partake in your sausage during the same dinner encounter. I have a feeling it will bring you a lot of pleasure to see both of them appreciating your sausage together. Just a thought.

You're always thinking when it comes to a man and his sausage...that's why I'm proud to call you a friend.