Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About The “Religion” Of Islam

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://hotair.com/ar...h-for-apostasy/

A Sudanese court has sentenced a Christian woman to death for renouncing Islam, her lawyer said Thursday.

Meriam Yehya Ibrahim, 27, was convicted by a Khartoum court this week of apostasy, or the renunciation of faith.

The court considers her to be Muslim.

She also was convicted of adultery.

Ibrahim’s lawyer Haram Othman told CNN that her legal team will appeal the verdict within 15 days.

According to the rights group Amnesty International, she was convicted of adultery because her marriage to a Christian man was considered void under Sharia law. She was sentenced to 100 lashes for the second crime.

Edited by 3rdnlng

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." -- President Barack Obama before the U.N. 9/25/12

Remarks by the President to the UN General Assembly

The blame the video speech

perhaps, some are taking him at his word.

Oh, hey, let's quote the sentence before that:

"There's no video that justifies an attack on an embassy."

That would be two weeks after the consulate attack, by the way.

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." -- President Barack Obama before the U.N. 9/25/12

Remarks by the President to the UN General Assembly

The blame the video speech

perhaps, some are taking him at his word.

From that speech:

Chris Stevens loved his work. He took pride in the country he served, and he saw dignity in the people that he met. And two weeks ago, he traveled to Benghazi to review plans to establish a new cultural center and modernize a hospital. That’s when America’s compound came under attack. Along with three of his colleagues, Chris was killed in the city that he helped to save. He was 52 years old.

I tell you this story because Chris Stevens embodied the best of America. Like his fellow Foreign Service officers, he built bridges across oceans and cultures, and was deeply invested in the international cooperation that the United Nations represents. He acted with humility, but he also stood up for a set of principles -- a belief that individuals should be free to determine their own destiny, and live with liberty, dignity, justice, and opportunity.

The attacks on the civilians in Benghazi were attacks on America. We are grateful for the assistance we received from the Libyan government and from the Libyan people. There should be no doubt that we will be relentless in tracking down the killers and bringing them to justice. And I also appreciate that in recent days, the leaders of other countries in the region -- including Egypt, Tunisia and Yemen -- have taken steps to secure our diplomatic facilities, and called for calm. And so have religious authorities around the globe.

And as we meet here, we again declare that the regime of Bashar al-Assad must come to an end so that the suffering of the Syrian people can stop and a new dawn can begin.

That is what we saw play out in the last two weeks, as a crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world. Now, I have made it clear that the United States government had nothing to do with this video, and I believe its message must be rejected by all who respect our common humanity.

It is an insult not only to Muslims, but to America as well -- for as the city outside these walls makes clear, we are a country that has welcomed people of every race and every faith. We are home to Muslims who worship across our country. We not only respect the freedom of religion, we have laws that protect individuals from being harmed because of how they look or what they believe. We understand why people take offense to this video because millions of our citizens are among them.

How do you spell Pinocchio?

Edited by 3rdnlng

ANybody care about Muslims kidnapping Christian teenage girls? Bizarre the world does not.

You are mistaken, I have read the headlines, and seen the reports.

"terrorists" have kidnapped "girls"

I don't know where you're getting this Muslim/Christian thing...........................s/off

http://hotair.com/ar...h-for-apostasy/

A Sudanese court has sentenced a Christian woman to death for renouncing Islam, her lawyer said Thursday.

Meriam Yehya Ibrahim, 27, was convicted by a Khartoum court this week of apostasy, or the renunciation of faith.

The court considers her to be Muslim.

She also was convicted of adultery.

Ibrahim’s lawyer Haram Othman told CNN that her legal team will appeal the verdict within 15 days.

According to the rights group Amnesty International, she was convicted of adultery because her marriage to a Christian man was considered void under Sharia law. She was sentenced to 100 lashes for the second crime.

This is happening because, like, European colonialism and Islamophobia and patriarchy. It's good to see Christians get their comeuppance because, like, Fred Phelps and the Crusades. Like, duh.

Would it make you care more, or less, if they had? My point is, that it's not relevant to the conversation, so quit pretending like it is.

Would it make you care more, or less, if they had? My point is, that it's not relevant to the conversation, so quit pretending like it is.

I was making a comment about the Islamic culture and its attitudes towards females, not educating them as an example. Where in this thread have I made the assertion that the Nigerian girls were kidnapped because they were Christian? Quit responding to me because of other people's sarcasm.

I was making a comment about the Islamic culture and its attitudes towards females, not educating them as an example. Where in this thread have I made the assertion that the Nigerian girls were kidnapped because they were Christian? Quit responding to me because of other people's sarcasm.

That's not really "Islamic" culture. Aside from extremists, most Muslims tend to take their attitudes towards women from whatever local culture they happen to be a member of.

He would have to understand the sarcasm first!!!

Q. Why did Muhammad curse the Christians and Jews on his death bed?

A. Because Muhammad always hated the Christians and Jews.

-

Q. Why did Muhammad always hate the Christians and Jews?

A. Because the Christians and Jews knew that their angel Gabriel never visited non-Jew/non-Christian Muhammad in the Hira cave or anywhere else. Christians and Jews also rejected non-Jew/non-Christian Muhammad as one of their Abrahamic Prophets of God. Christians and Jews always knew that Muhammad was a False Prophet and a liar!

-

Q. Since Muhammad was a proven False-Prophet, is Islam a religion?

A. No. Islam is NOT a religion. Islam is a Godless, violent, murderous death cult! Muhammad was a sick, evil, murderer.

-

Q. How does the lie of Islam survive?

A. Because Islam has death for apostasy. In Muslim countries you will certainly be killed for attempting to leave the lie called Islam. In western countries apostates still face death threats for leaving the lie called Islam.

:death:

Way to follow Christ's example, PearlHowardman. You're a worse at being a Christian than Muhammed was at being a prophet. So what does that make you?

black-jesus.jpg

Why does pearl keep talking **** about my dry cleaner?