Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About The “Religion” Of Islam

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends." (Surah 5:51)

"Believers, when you encounter the infidels on the march, do not turn your backs to them in flight. If anyone on that day turns his back to them, except it be for tactical reasons...he shall incur the wrath of God and Hell shall be his home..." (Surah 8:12-)

"Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends." (Surah 5:51)

Is a misquote of the Surah. Wali translates more accurately as "protector" or "master" than "friend."

"Believers, when you encounter the infidels on the march, do not turn your backs to them in flight. If anyone on that day turns his back to them, except it be for tactical reasons...he shall incur the wrath of God and Hell shall be his home..." (Surah 8:12-)

That's not Surah 8:12, you idiot.

this thread is useless. the OP is like someone standing on a hill top yelling ignorant statements at the top of his lungs while keeping his fingers stuffed into his ears. he's not interested in dialogue, he doesn't hear a word anyone is saying, he's only managing to prove what a waste of time he is.

It's almost like you're saying he's 100% troll. What a revelation.

The angel Gabriel is named 4 times in the bible:

Luke 1:26: "Now in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city in Galilee called Nazareth," (NASB). Gabriel is the messenger sent from God to tell Mary she would be the mother of God.

Luke 1:19: Gabriel is sent to Zacharias to tell him he and his elderly wife, Elizabeth, will be the parents of John the Baptist. " The angel answered and said to him, “I am Gabriel, who stands in the presence of God, and I have been sent to speak to you and to bring you this good news" (NASB)

Daniel 8:16: Gabriel is sent to Daniel to help him understand his vision. " And I heard the voice of a man between the banks of Ulai, and he called out and said, “Gabriel, give this man an understanding of the vision" (NASB)

Daniel 9:21: In this passage Daniel recognizes Gabriel from his encounter.

Daniel 8. This time Gabriel came to Daniel while he was praying. He came to bring insight and understanding.

Each time Gabriel gave comfort, and told them do not be afraid, then they would have a normal conversation. NO FEAR!!

With regard to Muhammad, however, Muslims claim that the angel Gabriel supposedly visited Muhammad in the Hira cave and Gabriel gave Muhammad something to read but Muhammad told Gabriel that he couldn't read. The angel Gabriel also supposedly hugged Muhammad to the point where Muhammad couldn't breathe. Both the reading and the hugging were completely out of Gabriel's character.

Which is why 7th century Jews and Christians denied that the angel Gabriel ever visited Muhammad in the Hira cave and also why the 7th century Christians and Jews flatly rejected Muhammad as one of their Prophets of God.

Luke 1:26: "Now in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city in Galilee called Nazareth," (NASB). Gabriel is the messenger sent from God to tell Mary she would be the mother of God.

Luke 1:19: Gabriel is sent to Zacharias to tell him he and his elderly wife, Elizabeth, will be the parents of John the Baptist. " The angel answered and said to him, “I am Gabriel, who stands in the presence of God, and I have been sent to speak to you and to bring you this good news" (NASB)

Daniel 8:16: Gabriel is sent to Daniel to help him understand his vision. " And I heard the voice of a man between the banks of Ulai, and he called out and said, “Gabriel, give this man an understanding of the vision" (NASB)

Daniel 8. This time Gabriel came to Daniel while he was praying. He came to bring insight and understanding.

Each time Gabriel gave comfort, and told them do not be afraid, then they would have a normal conversation. NO FEAR!!

With regard to Muhammad, however, Muslims claim that the angel Gabriel supposedly visited Muhammad in the Hira cave and Gabriel gave Muhammad something to read but Muhammad told Gabriel that he couldn't read. The angel Gabriel also supposedly hugged Muhammad to the point where Muhammad couldn't breathe. Both the reading and the hugging were completely out of Gabriel's character.

Which is why 7th century Jews and Christians denied that the angel Gabriel ever visited Muhammad in the Hira cave and also why the 7th century Christians and Jews flatly rejected Muhammad as one of their Prophets of God.

Thank you for that penetrating and comprehensive analysis of the Archangel Gabriel's psychological makeup.