Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About The “Religion” Of Islam

Can we try to get at least a little more civil up in here?

How about someone answer another FAQ about Islam that I never understood. It is a 2 parter.:

1. Why are they called Islamic or Muslim? Is there a difference?

2. Why are American Muslims called Mormons?

2A. Are Canadian Muslims also called Mormons or are they called dumb Muslims? Or perhaps dumb Mormons?

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I bear witness that false-Prophet Muhammad was a mass murdering, thieving, looting, war mongering, wife beating, slave owning, adopted son wife stealing, Jew hating, Christian hating, child screwing pedophile, head decapitating, apostate-killing, false prophet, that both deceived and forced untold millions into the false belief that Muhammad was an Abrahamic Prophet of God (a lie) and that Islam is a religion (another lie). Fraud Muhammad's evil soul will burn in everlasting HELL for his SATANIC DECEPTION!!!!!!"

:death:

At least he wasn't French.

End death for apostasy in Islam and Islam will collapse.

Expose false-Prophet Muhammad and Godless Islam for the Godless, apostate murdering, fascist, evil death cult that it is and Islam goes away.

I take it you feel you're exposing this?

I think Islam is still here.

Does that expose you as an idiot?

Expose false-Prophet Muhammad and Godless Islam for the Godless, apostate murdering, fascist, evil death cult that it is and Islam goes away.

I took the liberty of booking you a speaking gig in Islamabad if you're interested?

Really, now, why do even you care if other people choose to believe in a godless religion?

The Four Pillars Of Islam:

Pillar I: The lie that Muhammad was visited by the angel Gabriel in the Hira cave. Christians and Jews denied that the angel Gabriel ever visited Muhammad in the Hira cave. The Christians and Jews had at least 600 years of experience to know it wasn't the angel Gabriel.

Pillar II: The lie that Muhammad was an Abrahamic Prophet of God. Christians and Jews rejected Muhammad as an Abrahamic Prophet of God. Jews called Muhammad "the mad man" and Christians thought that Muhammad was insane and evil.

Pillar III: Taquia. Muslims are allowed to lie about false-Prophet Muhammad and Godless Islam to advance Godless Islam.

Pillar IV: Death for apostasy. When a Muslim finally realizes that they were duped into following a Godless cult started by barbaric, evil, lying, slave owning, greedy, murdering, false-Prophet Muhammad and they decide to leave the false religion of Islam they will face death if they do so. Religions don't have death for apostasy. Only Godless fascist death cults like Nazism and Communism have death for apostasy.

Edited by PearlHowardman

The Four Pillars Of Islam:

Pillar I: The lie that Muhammad was visited by the angel Gabriel in the Hira cave. Christians and Jews denied that the angel Gabriel ever visited Muhammad in the Hira cave. The Christians and Jews had at least 600 years of experience to know it wasn't the angel Gabriel.

Pillar II: The lie that Muhammad was an Abrahamic Prophet of God. Christians and Jews rejected Muhammad as an Abrahamic Prophet of God. Jews called Muhammad "the mad man" and Christians thought that Muhammad was insane and evil.

Pillar III: Taquia. Muslims are allowed to lie about false-Prophet Muhammad and Godless Islam to advance Godless Islam.

Pillar IV: Death for apostasy. When a Muslim finally realizes that they were duped into following a Godless cult started by barbaric, evil, lying, slave owning, greedy, murdering, false-Prophet Muhammad and they decide to leave the false religion of Islam they will face death if they do so. Religions don't have death for apostasy. Only Godless fascist death cults like Nazism and Communism have death for apostasy.

Only faithless fascists like communists believe in death for the abandonment of faith? What the !@#$?

Arguments made with prejudicial language are generally to be discarded. Here's why:

Please provide proof that the angel Gabriel ever visited Christians or Jews, or that he exists at all. Please provide evidence that the angel Gabriel did not visit Muhammed. Please provide evidence that Muhammed lied.

Please provide proof that 6th Century Jews and Christians alone knew the true mind of God. Quote, for me, the word of God claiming Muhammed to be a mad man, or insane and evil.

You mean Taqiyya, and that's not what it means. Taqiyya is a doctrine that permits certain Islamic sects the ability to commit blasphemy while they are directly being persecuted in order to avoid harm. Many Muslim sects, including major sects such as the Sunnis, do not recognize Taqiyya.

This ignores reforms of Islam in the modern world, as well as the sentence of death for various apostasies in the Torah, and the Christian demand for martyrdom.

this thread is useless. the OP is like someone standing on a hill top yelling ignorant statements at the top of his lungs while keeping his fingers stuffed into his ears. he's not interested in dialogue, he doesn't hear a word anyone is saying, he's only managing to prove what a waste of time he is.

I agree. This is my first - and last post in this thread.

Pappy always told me to never argue about religion and politics.

I figure breaking one of his recommendations is about as far as I'll go.

Can this **** hole of a thread be closed... please? It serves absolutely no useful purpose.

Can this **** hole of a thread be closed... please? It serves absolutely no useful purpose.

I would agree with closing it if someone answers my question about why American Muslims are called Mormons. I never got that.

Plus, You know when you'll know this thread is closed?

When its head is rolling down a flight of stairs, thats when.

Edited by 4merper4mer

Au contraire. It serves a very useful purpose. It centralizes the pollution in one easily avoidable place.

You want him polluting multiple threads with his ****?

Is this thread really here? Guess what? All religion is bull ****. Read the Old Testament and you'll find just as !@#$ed up stuff as you will in the Koran. Do we put our children to death for disobeying their parents? No, but the Bible says we should. Should we execute someone for having sex with a woman on her period? No, but the Bible says we should.

Jews would be the most !@#$ed up people alive if they followed the Torah word for word.

How about god sending bears to maul children to death for making fun of a bald prophet? (even though it says in the Bible baldness is cause by wickedness)

Your religion is just as ****ty as the rest (except Sikhs).

Is this thread really here? Guess what? All religion is bull ****.

correction: all religion is bull**** TO YOU.

there are many people who follow their religion, whichever it is, that are kind, peaceful, generous members of their communities, that got that way by embracing the tenets of their faith and living according to them they best they can.

there are also many people who will lump all kinds of people into one group and call the whole group bull****. it saves them from onerous tasks like making distinctions, or thinking.

A truthful question that Muslims can't face: Did false-Prophet Muhammad torture more innocent people than he murdered or did false-Prophet Muhammad murder more innocent people than he tortured?

Oh! I love these types of "truthful questions"!

I have one of my own: When did you stop molesting your children and beating your wife?

A truthful question that Muslims can't face: Did false-Prophet Muhammad torture more innocent people than he murdered or did false-Prophet Muhammad murder more innocent people than he tortured?

Mohammed tortured fewer than you have with this thread alone.