Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About The “Religion” Of Islam

This? Too easy.

A lawyer....decides that he is qualified to make medical diagnoses...based on what? Apparently? His "ability". And, what is the diagnosis he makes? Narcissism. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Most ironic thing I've heard all week. (EDIT: well, it is only Monday)

I suppose I'll head down to the hospital I'm working at, and start diagnosing people in the waiting room. I'll just ask them for writing samples: that's sure to do the trick! (Because, you know...writing samples. :lol: 10% chance you get this)

Jesus. Once again..."look at me!" Of all the things you could have said here, how telling is it that your main motivation = other people's children? :lol: My, my, look how noble you are. I mean, you could have said lots of things...but nope: children.

Such a phony. I can literally feel the phony, LAMP, "look how moral I am", oozing through this post.

John humblebrag Adams. You're the guy that talks about how pleased you are that Fishtown is improving, aren't you? :lol:

:lol:

I didn't see this before I posted what I wrote above.

Ya see? I don't really need to respond at all. All that matters is: My "work" is known, and has had the desired effect.

Perhaps my favorite moment on PPP = John Adams: "you aren't going to turn this around on me".

Oh yes. I am. I have. I did. I will again. :lol:

4 "I"s in a row!

EDIT:

Wait...what's the objective of this thread again?

Or, wait what's my objective again?

Booze is not your friend.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q. Why did Muhammad curse the Christians and Jews when he was dying on his death bed?

A. Because Muhammad always hated the Christians and Jews.

Q. Why did Muhammad always hate the Christians and Jews?

A. Because the Christians and Jews rejected Muhammad as an Abrahamic Prophet of God. Christians and Jews always knew that Muhammad was a false-Prophet and a liar!

Q. Since Muhammad was a proven False-Prophet, is Islam a religion?

A. No. Islam is NOT a religion. Islam is a Godless, apostate-murdering, violent, death cult!

Q. Why did Muhammad curse the Christians and Jews when he was dying on his death bed?

I think I remember those curses

gasp..... may the Jews be hated and persecuted wherever they go............gasp may the Christians have their most fervent supporters be simpletons and dunces, ignorant to science and history and lead by fat greedy hypocrites.

Q. Why did Muhammad always hate the Christians and Jews?

A. Because the Christians and Jews rejected Muhammad as an Abrahamic Prophet of God. Christians and Jews always knew that Muhammad was a false-Prophet and a liar!

Q. Since Muhammad was a proven False-Prophet, is Islam a religion?

A. No. Islam is NOT a religion. Islam is a Godless, apostate-murdering, violent, death cult!

Finally! Someone presenting some facts.

This? Too easy.

A lawyer....decides that he is qualified to make medical diagnoses...based on what? Apparently? His "ability". And, what is the diagnosis he makes? Narcissism. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Most ironic thing I've heard all week. (EDIT: well, it is only Monday)

I suppose I'll head down to the hospital I'm working at, and start diagnosing people in the waiting room. I'll just ask them for writing samples: that's sure to do the trick! (Because, you know...writing samples. :lol: 10% chance you get this)

Jesus. Once again..."look at me!" Of all the things you could have said here, how telling is it that your main motivation = other people's children? :lol: My, my, look how noble you are. I mean, you could have said lots of things...but nope: children.

Such a phony. I can literally feel the phony, LAMP, "look how moral I am", oozing through this post.

John humblebrag Adams. You're the guy that talks about how pleased you are that Fishtown is improving, aren't you? :lol:

:lol:

I didn't see this before I posted what I wrote above.

Ya see? I don't really need to respond at all. All that matters is: My "work" is known, and has had the desired effect.

Perhaps my favorite moment on PPP = John Adams: "you aren't going to turn this around on me".

Oh yes. I am. I have. I did. I will again. :lol:

4 "I"s in a row!

EDIT:

Wait...what's the objective of this thread again?

Or, wait what's my objective again?

Good puppet. Glad to know when I pull the strings, you still dance to the right tune.

Q. How did Muhammad die?

A. Muhammad was poisoned by a Jewish woman slave in retaliation for Muhammad torturing and murdering (beheading) the Jews of Khaibar. It is suspected by some that the Jewish woman who poisoned Muhammad collaborated with Muhammad's wife Safiyah. Safiyah was also Jewish. She was one of the Khaibar survivors. Muhammad originally made her a slave then he married her against her will. There is also a theory that Muhammad was murdered by his child-wife, Aisha.

Q. How did Muhammad die?

A. Muhammad was poisoned by a Jewish woman slave in retaliation for Muhammad torturing and murdering (beheading) the Jews of Khaibar. It is suspected by some that the Jewish woman who poisoned Muhammad collaborated with Muhammad's wife Safiyah. Safiyah was also Jewish. She was one of the Khaibar survivors. Muhammad originally made her a slave then he married her against her will. There is also a theory that Muhammad was murdered by his child-wife, Aisha.

Lies!! All lies!!!

Post Summary From A Secular Point-Of-View:

1. Christians and Jews told Muhammad that he wasn't visited by the angel Gabriel in the Hira cave.

2. Christians and Jews rejected Muhammad as an Abrahamic Prophet of God.

3. Christians and Jews had at least 600 years experience in things like the angel Gabriel and who is/isn't a Prophet of God.

Therefore:

1. Muhammad was never a Prophet of God.

2. Islam is not a religion.

And:

1. Muhammad was a barbaric killer.

2. Islam is a Godless, apostate killing, death cult similar to Nazism and Communism.

:death:

1. Christians and Jews told Muhammad that he wasn't visited by the angel Gabriel in the Hira cave.

3. Christians and Jews had at least 600 years experience in things like the angel Gabriel and who is/isn't a Prophet of God.

Therefore:

let me see if I follow this correctly....

Christians and Jews told him, so....

Christians and Jews rejected his claim, because....

Christians and Jews had been in the worshiping God business longer, so they had more experience, making them experts on the subject.

Therefore:

that swarthy parvenu was obviously a hoax

just out of curiosity, can you see a flaw in that logic?

Edited by Azalin

Therefore:

And:

2. Islam is a Godless, apostate killing, death cult similar to Nazism and Communism.

"Secular"...

LOL

Would a Prophet of God have slaves and behead people?

No!

Was Muhammad a barbaric, slave owning, evil pig?

Yes!

Is Islam a religion.

NO!

I guess you never heard about Bilal ibn Raban al-Habashi.

Would a Prophet of God have slaves and behead people?

No!

Was Muhammad a barbaric, slave owning, evil pig?

Yes!

Is Islam a religion.

NO!

Would a prophet of God sacrifice his son to God? Or kill a man and eat him (Elisha)?

Therefore:

And:

Didn't Jews also reject the idea that Jesus was a true prophet of God? Its nice that they could put aside that minor technicality and find some common ground.