Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About The “Religion” Of Islam

6 Moar Pages!?! :lol: Let me spell it out even further.

Step 1:

Some clown starts an obviously biased thread about Muslims

Step 2:

The morality police step in to not only correct clown, but, to also once again reassure the rest of us of their moral standing(as if this needs to be done....on a message board, where none of us know each other, and have no real affect on each other's lives other than ball busting)

Step 3:

(My favorite part) I post something that reassures clown....emboldens...or even: invigorates clown....largely because clown doesn't possess the necessary reading comprehension skills or intelligence to see that's what I am doing, and certainly the moralizers don't.

Step 4:

Hilarity ensues.

Step 5:

Just for good measure, I make fun of the "holier than tho" again, and throw one more wink at clown. One would think that they would see what's happening, but the actual result is counter-intuitive, they get even more self-righteous.

This formula should be known. But it isn't. Watch:

The reason Muslims are bad fighters is: They know deep down they are serving evil, and evil never truly unites anyone. They know deep down that they are denying real faith in God, that is based on grace and compassion, and not conquest and conformity.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Step 1:

Step 2:

The morality police step in to not only correct clown, but, to also once again reassure the rest of us of their moral standing(as if this needs to be done....on a message board, where none of us know each other, and have no real affect on each other's lives other than ball busting)

Step 3:

(My favorite part) I post something that reassures clown....emboldens...or even: invigorates clown....largely because clown doesn't possess the necessary reading comprehension skills or intelligence to see that's what I am doing, and certainly the moralizers don't.

Step 4:

Hilarity ensues.

Step 5:

Just for good measure, I make fun of the "holier than tho" again, and throw one more wink at clown. One would think that they would see what's happening, but the actual result is counter-intuitive, they get even more self-righteous.

The reason Muslims are bad fighters is: They know deep down they are serving evil, and evil never truly unites anyone. They know deep down that they are denying real faith in God, that is based on grace and compassion, and not conquest and conformity.

Why is it not surprising that you think the catalyst and definition for this entire thread?

Why is it not surprising that you think the catalyst and definition for this entire thread?

I dare you to make less sense.

If you are saying what I think you are, but you failed to say....clearly you missed Steps 1+2 above.

The catalyst is never me. EDIT: Definition? (See the edit below.) Can't be. If it was, the whole thing would fail.

And you know all about fail, don't you?

EDIT: Without the WASPy Bible thumper, and the erudite sages of Starbucks who need to ensure we know how moral they are, threads like these go nowhere...in terms of entertainment value, for me.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

If you are saying what I think you are, but you failed to say....clearly you missed Steps 1+2 above.

The catalyst is never me. EDIT: Definition? (See the edit below.) Can't be. If it was, the whole thing would fail.

EDIT: Without the WASPy Bible thumper, and the erudite sages of Starbucks who need to ensure we know how moral they are, threads like these go nowhere...in terms of entertainment value, for me.

Man how do you get your huge head through the door? I had to double check to see if you had posted at all.

There is no holier than thou here. There are only those who want to kill grandma. Batting around an idiot who knows nothing about those he hates has nothing to do with outrage or morality.

At the outset Security was certain he was going to blow our minds with his "unique" and edgy take. He appealed to his own authority, citing his resume, his salary, where he's been and who he knows. He played every cliched card in the deck. Slowly but surely he exposed the depths of his ignorance getting worked up to the point where he couldn't craft a coherent sentence. Highly entertaining.

There is no holier than thou here. There are only those who want to kill grandma. Batting around an idiot who knows nothing about those he hates has nothing to do with outrage or morality.

At the outset Security was certain he was going to blow our minds with his "unique" and edgy take. He appealed to his own authority, citing his resume, his salary, where he's been and who he knows. He played every cliched card in the deck. Slowly but surely he exposed the depths of his ignorance getting worked up to the point where he couldn't craft a coherent sentence. Highly entertaining.

I thought Taskers high horse moral outrage was more amusing. Few facts, lot's of bluster.

I normally try to accept dares but I cannot possibly make less sense than this post without morphing myself into EII and I prefer not to do that.

Man how do you get your huge head through the door? I had to double check to see if you had posted at all.

Whatever.

I'm not the one who's spent...how many pages again? on this ridiculousness.

Oh, I assure you: there's plenty of holier than thou here. It may not be coming from you, but, it's here. :lol:

There's plenty more to come. Well, maybe.

I normally try to accept dares but I cannot possibly make less sense than this post without morphing myself into EII and I prefer not to do that.

Boy, you really have no idea WTF is happening here at all do you?

No clue.

That's all I'm gonna say for now. It's too bad. The real crayonz would have seen it, and helped me out.

You are just pathetic.

Haven't you morphed into a lot of personalities through your years on the board here? Give it another try. You are now going by the screen name 4merper4mer, what was you screen name before that, and then before that? Before that? Who are you kidding, you do plenty of morphing and your schtick still doesn't make sense. I am the least of your problems.

Haven't you morphed into a lot of personalities through your years on the board here? Give it another try. You are now going by the screen name 4merper4mer, what was you screen name before that, and then before that? Before that? Who are you kidding, you do plenty of morphing and your schtick still doesn't make sense. I am the least of your problems.

This is as simple as: the guy who was crayonz was a hell of a lot funnier, and much smarter...than the guy who does crayonz now.

Sorry dude. My bad. For real.

Boy, you really have no idea WTF is happening here at all do you?

No clue.

That's all I'm gonna say for now. It's too bad. The real crayonz would have seen it, and helped me out.

You are just pathetic.

I thought what was happening was that someone posted a series of gross generalizations which was countered with a bunch of non-convincing refutations containing an equivalent utter lack of detail to the original assertions because the refuters preferred to shoot or mock the messenger instead of the message, then some more people jumped in to refute the refuters and they sounded pretty bad too, then someone who ought to be an expert jumped in and actually ended up giving a modicum of credence to the original post albeit with a good understanding of freedom and sense of purpose and nobody saw any irony in any of this.

You jumped in on page two and were largely around the periphery of the thread at least for the first several pages but are taking credit for the whole thing along with the invention of software and all ideas expressed in this thread belong to Tasker but everyone else is a communist/mercantilist.

WhaddI miss?

Oh and I forgot, Geno did a drive by and took a shot at the Muslim big man and then ducked out again.

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Hilarity ensues.

Step 5:

What happened to give you this personality disorder? Diagnosing you with NPD was easy. Too bad for you that it's one of the largely untreatable disorders, but you can get treatment to fake yourself to some normalcy.

I just want to make sure whatever !@#$ed up thing happened that resulted in you doesn't happen to children of people on this board.

I thought what was happening was that someone posted a series of gross generalizations which was countered with a bunch of non-convincing refutations containing an equivalent utter lack of detail to the original assertions because the refuters preferred to shoot or mock the messenger instead of the message, then some more people jumped in to refute the refuters and they sounded pretty bad too, then someone who ought to be an expert jumped in and actually ended up giving a modicum of credence to the original post albeit with a good understanding of freedom and sense of purpose and nobody saw any irony in any of this.

You jumped in on page two and were largely around the periphery of the thread at least for the first several pages but are taking credit for the whole thing along with the invention of software and all ideas expressed in this thread belong to Tasker but everyone else is a communist/mercantilist.

WhaddI miss?

Oh and I forgot, Geno did a drive by and took a shot at the Muslim big man and then ducked out again.

You've missed all of it. The whole entire thing.

And, odds are you're going to continue to miss it, when the real crayonz never would.

The post above is the single best indicator that: you are no crayonz.

What happened to give you this personality disorder? Diagnosing you with NPD was easy. Too bad for you that it's one of the largely untreatable disorders, but you can get treatment to fake yourself to some normalcy.

I just want to make sure whatever !@#$ed up thing happened that resulted in you doesn't happen to children of people on this board.

Please note that this thread has nothing to do with gay marriage. Your responses here will mainly go unnoticed since it is a proven fact that your knowledge goes no further than same sex nuptials.

Edited by 3rdnlng

This? Too easy.

A lawyer....decides that he is qualified to make medical diagnoses...based on what? Apparently? His "ability". And, what is the diagnosis he makes? Narcissism. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Most ironic thing I've heard all week. (EDIT: well, it is only Monday)

I suppose I'll head down to the hospital I'm working at, and start diagnosing people in the waiting room. I'll just ask them for writing samples: that's sure to do the trick! (Because, you know...writing samples. :lol: 10% chance you get this)

Jesus. Once again..."look at me!" Of all the things you could have said here, how telling is it that your main motivation = other people's children? :lol: My, my, look how noble you are. I mean, you could have said lots of things...but nope: children.

Such a phony. I can literally feel the phony, LAMP, "look how moral I am", oozing through this post.

John humblebrag Adams. You're the guy that talks about how pleased you are that Fishtown is improving, aren't you? :lol:

Please note that this thread has nothing to do with gay marriage. Your responses here will mainly go unnoticed since it is a proven fact that your knowledge goes no further than same sex nuptials.

:lol:

I didn't see this before I posted what I wrote above.

Ya see? I don't really need to respond at all. All that matters is: My "work" is known, and has had the desired effect.

Perhaps my favorite moment on PPP = John Adams: "you aren't going to turn this around on me".

Oh yes. I am. I have. I did. I will again. :lol:

4 "I"s in a row!

EDIT:

Wait...what's the objective of this thread again?

Or, wait what's my objective again?

Edited by OCinBuffalo