Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About The “Religion” Of Islam

I just showed you the link on divorce.

The treatment of women was brought up quite frequently as well, before I ever mentioned divorce.

My children enjoy their lives very much. They go to the movies, concerts, the mall etc etc, as long as one of their parents are with them.

Yes, but you're sure avoiding discussing the harsh way they are treated in Islamic countries and Sharia Law. Also, you sure have avoided addressing the inordinate amount of violence perpetrated under the name of Islam.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but you're sure avoiding discussing the harsh way they are treated in Islamic countries and Sharia Law. Also, you sure have avoided addressing the inordinate amount of violence perpetrated under the name of Islam.

If that were true than where is the terrorism in Saudi Arabia? Jordan? Aren't those predominantly Muslim countries, too? Sharia law is harsh and it should be. Stay away from sin and crime and you should be fine.

If that were true than where is the terrorism in Saudi Arabia? Jordan? Aren't those predominantly Muslim countries, too? Sharia law is harsh and it should be. Stay away from sin and crime and you should be fine.

What is the commonality between those two countries?

In theory what if the kid was a Bilz fan and willing to convert from his own religion? The only exception is that he would refuse to give up pot because it enlightens him. Whaddya think?

Your boner for me is getting a little outta hand.

Sorry your ex girlfriends smoked a little Ganga and left your boring ass behind. Your pain pains me. Try online dating maybe, get back on the horse!

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Clean up your own backyard, first.

And there in lies a problem. We are all US citizens. Isn't it your backyard too? When it come to cleaning up where relgions and culture go wrong, we all have plenty of problems. We need to but the preservation of our country first or we won't be able to practice different religions peacefully, side by side. What is your take on relgious freedom?

http://www.defensenews.com/article/20140108/DEFREG04/301080023/15-Convicted-Terrorism-Saudi-Arabia

You want to try again?

http://divorcescience.org/2013/01/20/divorce-rates-in-the-middle-east/

Common sense should tell you these nations don't have as big a problem with drugs, alcohol and gambling as we do here. All of which are contributing factors in divorce.

[drops the mic]

I would take these warts over religious intolerance any day of the week!

Islam permits marriage to someone with a different faith for men only, as long as she is a Jew or a Christian. Women must marry a Muslim man. Like the Jews, the children must share the same religion the mother has.

I'd rather my child marry a Palestinian, for my own selfish reasons, such as I'd have a better chance of seeing them more frequently in the future if I ever decide to spend my retirement in Palestine. Plus, it's important to me they maintain our culture and traditions.

So if a Muslim dude married a Catholic chick the kids would be raised Catholic?

Is it permissible for a Muslim woman to marry a man born Christian who converted to Islam in general; not specific to you?

Would it be against tradition for a Bilz fan pot head to convert to Islam but retain his usage of pot?

Yes, but your sin is/may not be my sin. I believe in collecting interest on a home mortgage. What are you views on collecting interest? @ a reasonable rate (non-usury)?

Do you have a home mortgage or is it set up specially as "rent to own?"

Is it permissible for a Muslim woman to marry a man born Christian who converted to Islam in general; not specific to you?

Would it be against tradition for a Bilz fan pot head to convert to Islam but retain his usage of pot?

You are mixing your crusades up here. Try to stick to one crusade please.

And there in lies a problem. We are all US citizens. Isn't it your backyard too? When it come to cleaning up where relgions and culture go wrong, we all have plenty of problems. We need to but the preservation of our country first or we won't be able to practice different religions peacefully, side by side. What is your take on relgious freedom?

I love this country. I really do. It's both though. I'm American and Muslim, but this is a Judeo-Christian society as well.

I definitely support religious freedom.

Are you trying Saudi Arabia has a huge problem with terrorism?

I would take these warts over religious intolerance any day of the week!

Islam doesn't have a problem with religious intolerance. We recognize all creeds from the big 3. They're referred to as people of the book. They believe in one God.

1. He couldn't object to it.

2. Of course she can.

3. He can smoke pot, but it is a sin and will be punished for it before he can enter heaven, unless he repents before he dies and stays away from it. Then he is forgiven for that sin.

Are you trying Saudi Arabia has a huge problem with terrorism?

1.) That is not a sentence.

2.) You are the one who wanted to know where the terrorism was in Saudi Arabia. There it is. Should I drop the mic now?

Yes, but your sin is/may not be my sin. I believe in collecting interest on a home mortgage. What are you views on collecting interest? @ a reasonable rate (non-usury)?

Do you have a home mortgage or is it set up specially as "rent to own?"

I'm not too sure of that, depending on your religion, that is. Christians are actually prohibited to drink too much and eat pork, for example. They still do it though. We share way more common sins than the other way around.

You're correct on the interest issue. I have a couple of mortgages and yes it is a sin to pay it. I don't charge interest on personal loans I give. I'll have to answer to that.

I love this country. I really do. It's both though. I'm American and Muslim, but this is a Judeo-Christian society as well.

I definitely support religious freedom.

Fair. IMO, I see Islamic culture as being more OCD (obessive compulsive) when it comes to many parts of it. I am tolerant of the OCD behavior. It works for many people. Yet, we are a free, secular society, first and foremost. Yes, our free secular society is founded on J-C beliefs. Our society has to be or the concept of a free society wouldn't work. Can you see it being founded on Muslim beliefs? Islamic beliefs are very stiffling and contrary to how a free society should be.

1.) That is not a sentence.

2.) You are the one who wanted to know where the terrorism was in Saudi Arabia. There it is. Should I drop the mic now?

My point is they don't have a serious problem with terrorism. That is a fact. Are there random events? Sure, but not a major one.

I'm not too sure of that, depending on your religion, that is. Christians are actually prohibited to drink too much and eat pork, for example. They still do it though. We share way more common sins than the other way around.

You're correct on the interest issue. I have a couple of mortgages and yes it is a sin to pay it. I don't charge interest on personal loans I give. I'll have to answer to that.

Thanks for the honest answer. I was reading somewhere that banks were working around the issue of interest. Like a rent to own type program?

This thread has devolved into complete idiocy.

Which is frankly amazing, since it started out that way.

Glad you approve and can keep up my end of the bargain.

Fair. IMO, I see Islamic culture as being more OCD (obessive compulsive) when it comes to many parts of it. I am tolerant of the OCD behavior. It works for many people. Yet, we are a free, secular society, first and foremost. Yes, our free secular society is founded on J-C beliefs. Our society has to be or the concept of a free society wouldn't work. Can you see it being founded on Muslim beliefs? Islamic beliefs are very stiffling and contrary to how a free society should be.

No, and if Muslims have a problem with that they should leave the country.

Thanks for the honest answer. I was reading somewhere that banks were working around the issue of interest. Like a rent to own type program?

Glad you approve and can keep up my end of the bargain.

I'm not too familiar with that. My family paid for our house in cash. There are interest free banks in that part of the world, though.