Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About The “Religion” Of Islam

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was this an admission that you can't read? That's very brave of you, Jim.

Of course, if he can't read he had no idea what he was typing, which mitigates his courage.

No. It's a admission that I skim over your posts because I have no interest in the crap you write.

This is less courageous, but funnier and probably more accurate.

No. It's a admission that I skim over your posts because I have no interest in the crap you write.

Ah, so the reason you've taken up arguing against a position you obstensively agree with is because you didn't read the posts of the person you were arguing against.

Brilliant.

You should have stuck with, "I can't read."

You'd have looked smarter.

This is directed at sharia and the various militant Islamic groups. ...... is there any other established religion that seeks to keep women as second class citizens execute homosexuals kill non believers and force people to convert?

It is not all encompassing Islam but it is an established part of the religion. Sharia has even began to spread into western society. England has a fair amount of cultural problems right now where sharia has taken hold in enclaves of Muslim neighborhoods.

This is directed at sharia and the various militant Islamic groups. ...... is there any other established religion that seeks to keep women as second class citizens execute homosexuals kill non believers and force people to convert?

Communism.

It is not all encompassing Islam but it is an established part of the religion.

That makes no sense. Better to say it's an established doctrine of certain sects of the religion.

And the main point of this argument is that the original poster DOES claim it's all-encompassing to Islam.

1) Fatwas ARE NOT ORDERS. They are opinions that are not binding, just like...

2) the statements issued by the Army of God, of which Kopp was part (and possibly a founder), which publicly advocated violence against abortion providers.]

I compare the two because they are identical.

1So the army of God is the same as the 2 billion member Muslims.

Ah, so the reason you've taken up arguing against a position you obstensively agree with is because you didn't read the posts of the person you were arguing against.

Brilliant.

You should have stuck with, "I can't read."

You'd have looked smarter.

First of all, I wasn't arguing against that line at all. It was the other crap you wrote like you can't blame Muslims for their actions because they grew up under despots,where poor,etc.All the excuses you where so anxious to offer for them. Go back and read all my posts, show me the one that line bore any relation to.

Muslim men

usually bearded

fight against modernity

often heavily armed

have a history of being abusive towards women

lucky they don't drink cause if they were drunk all the time they'd be hard to distinguish from Alaskans

A Duck Dynasty reference would have been much funnier.

First of all, I wasn't arguing against that line at all. It was the other crap you wrote like you can't blame Muslims for their actions because they grew up under despots,where poor,etc.All the excuses you where so anxious to offer for them.

Are you really this !@#$ing stupid? Quote for me where I said you shouldn't blame anyone for their actions.

Go back and read all my posts, show me the one that line bore any relation to.

What the !@#$ are you talking about?

Muslim men

usually bearded

fight against modernity

often heavily armed

have a history of being abusive towards women

lucky they don't drink cause if they were drunk all the time they'd be hard to distinguish from Alaskans

You're just plain weird. Pull up those new rape stats yet? Edited by Jim in Anchorage

A Duck Dynasty reference would have been much funnier.

How long have I been on a crusade against Alaskans ? funny has nothing to do with it and don't tell me about how I shouldn't judge all Alaskans by the actions of a few, they are a scourge to all enlightened people and their infiltration of cable TV portends a dark dark day in America.

How long have I been on a crusade against Alaskans ? funny has nothing to do with it and don't tell me about how I shouldn't judge all Alaskans by the actions of a few, they are a scourge to all enlightened people and their infiltration of cable TV portends a dark dark day in America.

You seem to have a perverse penis envy reaction to Alaska. Or is it stiil all about Palin? You pointy head liberals seem obsessed with her.

I love how Security's hatred of Muslims stems from their mistreatment of women and homosexuals yet he won't hesitate to go totally juvenile and call you a fag, all while rambling about how responsible adults conduct themselves. Can we pause and appreciate the sweet, sweet irony for a moment? I think we're witnessing the birth of a PPP star.

You libs and taking things literally. Just because I said boyfriends doesn't mean I called him a fag. Pretty sad, really. You seem to all be boyfriends, what should I call? Not even close to calling someone a fag, so save it.

You're just plain weird. Pull up those new rape stats yet?

Well because you asked nicely http://www.businessinsider.com/why-does-alaska-have-such-a-high-rate-rape-2013-9

and what's weird? I've had personal interactions with 4 Muslims and they have all been lovely......Alaskans not so much - yeah really small sample size but isn't that what this whole thread is about making dramatic sweeping judgements over small sample sizes.

You libs and taking things literally. Just because I said boyfriends doesn't mean I called him a fag. Pretty sad, really. You seem to all be boyfriends, what should I call? Not even close to calling someone a fag, so save it.

So you weren't implying that Tasker is a homosexual in the pejorative and you aren't doing the same now? And when I figuratively compared your previous statement to calling someone a fag, you literally stated that you never used such a term, and accused me of taking things too literally? So much irony.

I would almost think this was one long sarcastic troll if you hadn't already proven that you're an idiot.

Edited by Jauronimo

and what's weird? I've had personal interactions with 4 Muslims and they have all been lovely......Alaskans not so much - yeah really small sample size but isn't that what this whole thread is about making dramatic sweeping judgements over small sample sizes.

That was obvious from the first post.

No, he hasn't. He refuses to view the economic underpinnings of these regions, or their internal political states (largely despotic, which actively rely on social oppression to sustain themselves), or education levels of the populace, or the fact that most of the cultures in these areas of the world are still tribal nomadic.

He also doesn't consider the Women's Rights movement right here in his own back yard, and that we franchised our own women less than 100 years ago.

Are you really this !@#$ing stupid? Quote for me where I said you shouldn't blame anyone for their actions.

What the !@#$ are you talking about?

Sound like excuses to me.

So you weren't implying that Tasker is a homosexual in the pejorative and you aren't doing the same now? And when I figuratively compared your previous statement to calling someone a fag, you literally stated that you never used such a term, and accused me of taking things too literally? So much irony.

I would almost think this was one long sarcastic troll if you hadn't already proven that you're an idiot.

Nah, you actually did write that I called Tasker a fag, it is there in print, it isn't a comparison to anything. You wrote what you meant. Now you are a liar too.

No, you and your group are a little group of butt kissers to each other, a boy band, boyfriends, back scratchers, flock of sheep, group of children, little girls-----> according to Jauronomo these are all likely words for fag.

Sound like excuses to me.

I can see how it might seem that way to an unmitigated moron, sure.

I blame individuals for their actions. You blame a religion for the action of individuals, and ascribe the sins of the individual actors to litterally billions of innocents. In doing so you ignore the actual motivations for their actions, and perpetuate the problems.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker