Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About The “Religion” Of Islam

Binding? No. But I think Muslims take there Fatwas a lot more serious then the average pew sitter at our lady of mercy does a semon Ask Salmon Rushdie.

In 1991, Rushdie's Japanese translator, Hitoshi Igarashi, was stabbed to death in Tokyo, and his Italian translator was beaten and stabbed in Milan. In 1993, Rushdie's Norwegian publisherWilliam Nygaard was shot and severely injured in an attack outside his house in Oslo. Thirty-seven guests died when their hotel in Sivas, Turkey was torched by locals protesting against Aziz Nesin, Rushdie's Turkish translator.

I'll ask Barnett Slepian, too.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of that stuff is made up, you know, things like maiming women because she helped her young family member elope, she had her mouth cut off.

The daily death count rises, and you fools ignore it.

“Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies is in a dog. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world.”

~SIR WINSTON CHURCHILL~

HERE IS THE SPEECH:

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its

votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in

a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic

apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident

habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of

commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the

followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and

refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that

in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his

absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine,

must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of

Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the

influence of the religion paralyses the social development of

those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from

being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing

faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa,

raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that

Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the

science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization

of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient

Rome."

Sir Winston Churchill; (Source: The River War, first edition,

Vol. II, pages 248-50 London)

Churchill saw it coming.-----> copied, but had to, the man knew it,

None of that stuff is made up, you know, things like maiming women because she helped her young family member elope, she had her mouth cut off.

It's a list of poorly reported "stories", many of which are linked from dubious sources, citing ancedotal evidence in order to demonize an enormous group of people by painting them with broad brush strokes.

You continue to be absurd, and bigoted.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

It's a list of poorly reported "stories", many of which are linked from dubious sources, citing ancedotal evidence in order to demonize an enormous group of people by painting them with broad brush strokes.

You continue to be absurd.

You cannot prove any of it is false, the because you said so must help you in your life. Please expand on this because I said so thing you are so fond of. Is that how you get your boyfriends attention? How Muslim of you. You did not enough know how much you had in common with them, they love the because I said so.

Edited by Security

You cannot prove any of it is false, the because you said so must help you in your life. Please expand on this because I said so thing you are so fond of. Is that how you get your boyfriends attention? How Muslim of you.

The burden of proof is on the person making a positive assertion. It falls to you to provide proof of the things you claim, .

I've got to tell you, however, that you are rapidly becoming my favorite cartoon.

You continue to be absurd, and bigoted.

I am not bigoted at all. I take great offense to that. Almost all terrorism in the last 40 years is because of Islam. That is a fact, You cannot even say that is a lie or wrong. It does not make me or anyone even close to a bigot if I see Radical Islam as a huge threat to our freedom.

You have no clue what bigotry is if you call me one. You are a coward hiding being calling me a bigot, and you have nothing to say to disprove what I have presented. You are pathetic,.

Losers, failures, the lowest scum of humanity run to the race card, you are there.

Edited by Security

You cannot prove any of it is false, the because you said so must help you in your life. Please expand on this because I said so thing you are so fond of. Is that how you get your boyfriends attention? How Muslim of you. You did not enough know how much you had in common with them, they love the because I said so.

None of it need be proven false. You interpret the morbid news from predominately muslim nations through a veil of Islam which makes you an idiot. Do you interpret the news from Europe, the US, South America and central Africa through a veil of Christianity?

I thought Muslims hated homosexuals? Now Tasker is gay and that makes him a Muslim? Are you from Norfolk?

I am not bigoted at all. I take great offense to that. Almost all terrorism in the last 40 years is because of Islam. That is a fact, You cannot even say that is a lie or wrong. It does not make me or anyone even close to a bigot if I see Radical Islam as a huge threat to our freedom.

You have no clue what bigotry is if you call me one. You are a coward hiding being calling me a bigot, and you have nothing to say to disprove what I have presented. You are pathetic,.

Losers, failures, the lowest scum of humanity run to the race card, you are there.

Your whole !@#$ing point is the race card! Muslims BAD!

I am not bigoted at all.

What, then, would you call the wholesale judgement of nearly 25% of the Earth's population based on their loose affiliation to a very diverse group which you have chosen to paint in a negative light via broad brush strokes?

I take great offense to that.

If you don't like being judged a bigot, then stop being a bigot. You being offended that others identify you as such is not our problem, it's yours.

Almost all terrorism in the last 40 years is because of Islam. That is a fact, You cannot even say that is a lie or wrong.

The CIA disagrees with you.

It does not make me or anyone even close to a bigot if I see Radical Islam as a huge threat to our freedom.

You actively worry about losing your freedoms to Muslims? Really? I don't know what to say to that other than: "Seek help."

Bigot: (n)

: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)

The plank in your own eye, there son. The plank in your own eye.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

When the president refused to call Benghazi an act of terrorism, anything the government says is bunk, and you, the sheep, you follow it, go ahead.

I travel a lot, and Muslims have already messed with my freedom. Adults with real jobs and responsibility are well aware of this. Sorry you never leave your one bedroom apartment or parent's basement.

When the president refused to call Benghazi an act of terrorism, anything the government says is bunk, and you, the sheep, you follow it, go ahead.

It strikes me that you don't know what the definition of terrorism is.

Benghazi wasn't an act of terrorism, it was an act of war. The attack was launched by militants against the government of the United States on a highly rated military target. It was not launched against civilians for the purposes on inspiring terror.

Furthermore, the Blowback is anything but bunk. It's cause an effect at the geo-political level.

I travel a lot,

You travel a lot for your IT job, which apparently puts you in a ton of contact with Hindus and Muslims, and pays you 120k/year while you drink free IPA's which are provided to you by your wife?

Got it. That's air tight.

and Muslims have already messed with my freedom.

I'm sorry, I hadn't realized that we had experienced a Militant Islamic takeover of government which had issued an edict that placed restrictions on travel. I could have sworn that it was our own elected officials and their appointees, put in, and kept in, place by an easily manipulated mass of low information voters who put those restrictions in place. Silly me.

Adults with real jobs and responsibility are well aware of this. Sorry you never leave your one bedroom apartment or parent's basement.

Yeah, but that's only because I'm a gay Muslim, or something like that.

I love how Security's hatred of Muslims stems from their mistreatment of women and homosexuals yet he won't hesitate to go totally juvenile and call you a fag, all while rambling about how responsible adults conduct themselves. Can we pause and appreciate the sweet, sweet irony for a moment? I think we're witnessing the birth of a PPP star.

I see, so what you're saying is that 2.08 billion Muslims, who make up a very diverse Islamic world, aren't the problem, but rather a small minority population following a fundamentalist/extremist interpretation?

Why didn't you just start off by agreeing with me then?

I had to look though the whole thread to find where you said some thing like that I could agree with and I I think I found it. A singe line in your every thing there is to know about Muslims #93 post that may or may not be interpeted.as what you said above.You really should try to offer more facts or even opinions on the subject of the thread. Then I may see it. 95% of your posts are personal attacks on posters and nothing else.

I love how Security's hatred of Muslims stems from their mistreatment of women and homosexuals yet he won't hesitate to go totally juvenile and call you a fag, all while rambling about how responsible adults conduct themselves. Can we pause and appreciate the sweet, sweet irony for a moment? I think we're witnessing the birth of a PPP star.

You aren't kidding. He's my new favorite poster.

I knew this was coming, I just never thought it would be you. Every one of these Muslim threads gets this one.

How do you compare the actions of a lone deranged gunman to muslim extremists following the course of action they where ordered to take by their spiritual leaders?

1) Fatwas ARE NOT ORDERS. They are opinions that are not binding, just like...

2) the statements issued by the Army of God, of which Kopp was part (and possibly a founder), which publicly advocated violence against abortion providers.]

I compare the two because they are identical.

I had to look though the whole thread to find where you said some thing like that I could agree with and I I think I found it. A singe line in your every thing there is to know about Muslims #93 post that may or may not be interpeted.as what you said above.You really should try to offer more facts or even opinions on the subject of the thread. Then I may see it. 95% of your posts are personal attacks on posters and nothing else.

Was this an admission that you can't read? That's very brave of you, Jim.

HERE IS THE SPEECH:

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its

votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in

a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic

apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident

habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of

commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the

followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and

refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that

in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his

absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine,

must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of

Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the

influence of the religion paralyses the social development of

those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from

being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing

faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa,

raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that

Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the

science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization

of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient

Rome."

Sir Winston Churchill; (Source: The River War, first edition,

Vol. II, pages 248-50 London)

Churchill saw it coming.-----> copied, but had to, the man knew it,

Given that Churchill's ONLY experience with Islam was with the Sudanese Dervishes, his opinions are roughly as ignorant as yours.