Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About The “Religion” Of Islam

Glad you asked. We have a lot of social gatherings. When a guy notices a girl he might like he has to get permission from her father so they may get to know each other by phone or by chaperoned dates. If they like each other, they get married.

What if a boy of another faith asks to date your daughter ?

Lot of Jews and Latinos in Florida, whaddya think ?

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are rules of man, not the Quran. Saudi Arabia helps your argument but you failed to mention EVERY OTHER country in the Middle East.

They may not all be sluts, but they are wearing the uniform. The Middle East must be cold.

Is Iran considered Middle East? Doesn't really matter, since we were talking about a religion, not a geographic area. Switching the discussion from a lotta violent schit by Islamic extremists to divorce rates and general schitty treatment of women by many Islamic men is just a sideshow. Is there anyone here that can say that out of all the major religions Islam doesn't by far harbor the most violent indescrimanate killers? TYTT states that it is the horrible conditions many of these people all over the globe live under that might be the problem. I say, what is the common denominator? Others rip on "Security" for posting a link that spells out all the outrages in the last 30 days. While "Security" may well be an ass, he's the only one to post some sort of backup for his position. Many of the rest of the posters here (who I normally agree with) have schit the bed and have fallen back on name calling and bs. The real question here concerns whether or not Islam, on its extremities gives permission for the horrible acts performed under its name? Well, how much support do these extremists have? Just look at the Muslim world's dancing in the streets after 9/11 or the many videos shown since with Muslims calling for violence against non-Muslims. Those of you saying we can't paint with a broad brush are right, but also wrong. Muslims are speaking out of both sides of their mouths. They need to take a stand and do something about that "tiny minority" that is terrorizing the world or accept the fact that they will always be a people to be distrusted by the rest of us.

So, other than going off on an irrelevant tangent, you got nothing?

So making it nigh impossible to prove the act somehow dissuades people from committing it? Yeah...

Let's talk about your divorce rate comparison as a mark for how well women are treated for a second. You never addressed that women are deprived of their children and given virtually no maintenance to go along with the "scandal", assuming they can even prove the limited grounds for divorce in court. Don't you think that may have something to do with dissuading women from reporting spousal abuse or leaving their husband?

I'm not sure what world you live in, but the leading cause of divorce isn't physical abuse and if it is I'm sure alcohol abuse plays a big part in that. It's almost always infidelity or money. The Muslim world don't have those issues. No alcohol abuse. No drug abuse. No gambling. No cheating. Of course those things happen on occasion, but no where near the frequency that it happens here.

Women don't have it nearly as bad you as would like to think. Leave them be. Your way isn't the only/best way. You don't like it when someone forces their way of life on you, don't do it to them.

I'm not sure what world you live in, but the leading cause of divorce isn't physical abuse and if it is I'm sure alcohol abuse plays a big part in that. It's almost always infidelity or money. The Muslim world don't have those issues. No alcohol abuse. No drug abuse. No gambling. No cheating. Of course those things happen on occasion, but no where near the frequency that it happens here.

Women don't have it nearly as bad you as would like to think. Leave them be. Your way isn't the only/best way. You don't like it when someone forces their way of life on you, don't do it to them.

Sounds !@#$ing boring to me.

And seriously enough with your holier than thou attitude. You're almost as bad as the OP

Yeah, ok.

Sounds !@#$ing boring to me.

And seriously enough with your holier than thou attitude. You're almost as bad as the OP

It's not so much an attitude as being full of crap.

He's a bigot and he doesn't even realize it.

I come on this board and get to hear some people say how my religion is evil, the world will be better off without Muslims, women are treated badly etc etc. and when I defend them I'm the bigot? I'm a father of three daughters and I have a wife, they all love me very much. I use my religion as a guide in my relationship with all four of them. Ignorant pricks come onto this site claiming to be experts and sit up on their high horse yapping about BS when no one in this country has the right to criticize. Clean up your own backyard, first.

Yeah, ok.

It's not so much an attitude as being full of crap.

There's statistical facts that back up my claims. Go ahead a try to disprove it. You can't. So how can I be the one that's full of crap?

“Show me just what Muhammad brought that was new, and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the (false) faith he preached.”

~BYZANTINE EMPEROR MANUEL PALEOLOGOS II~

Well for one it's mandatory for Muslims to give 2.5% of their income to the poor, annually.

"The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us (Nazis) than, for example, France."

~ADOLF HITLER~

Hitler said a lot of things

"Never, at any price, should we have put our money on France and against the peoples subjected to her yoke. On the contrary, we should have helped them (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Ivory Coast, Sudan, Guinea, Mauritania, Niger, Senegal, Upper Volta, Togoland, Chad, Oubangui-Chari, Congo, Cameroon, Madagascar, Lebanon, Syria ) to achieve their liberty"

" Had we been on our own, we could have emancipated the Moslem countries dominated by France; and that would have had enormous repercussions in the Near East, dominated by Britain, and in Egypt. But with our fortunes linked to those of the Italians, the pursuit of such a policy was not possible. All Islam vibrated at the news of our victories. The Egyptians, the Irakis and the whole of the Near East were all ready to rise in revolt. Just think what we could have done to help them, even to incite them, as would have been both our duty and in our own interest! But the presence of the Italians at our side paralysed us; it created a feeling of malaise among our Islamic friends, who inevitably saw in us accomplices, willing or unwilling, of their oppressors. For the Italians in these parts of the world are more bitterly hated, of course, than either the British or the French. The memories of the barbarous, reprisals taken against the Senussi are still vivid. Then again the ridiculous pretensions of the Duce to be regarded as The Sword of Islam evokes the same sneering chuckle now as it did before the war. This title, which is fitting for Mahomed and a great conqueror like Omar, Mussolini caused to be conferred on himself by a few wretched brutes whom he had either bribed or terrorized into doing so. We had a great chance of pursuing a splendid policy with regard to Islam. But we missed the bus, as we missed it on several other occasions, thanks to our loyalty to the Italian alliance!"

" I am sure that the Japanese, the Chinese and the peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France, in spite of the fact that we are related by blood."

There's statistical facts that back up my claims. Go ahead a try to disprove it. You can't. So how can I be the one that's full of crap?

Well that's an interesting thing to say considering that you've shown nothing to prove your "statistical fact" claims. You haven't even proven your 2% divorce rate claim.

Well that's an interesting thing to say considering that you've shown nothing to prove your "statistical fact" claims. You haven't even proven your 2% divorce rate claim.

http://divorcescience.org/2013/01/20/divorce-rates-in-the-middle-east/

Common sense should tell you these nations don't have as big a problem with drugs, alcohol and gambling as we do here. All of which are contributing factors in divorce.

[drops the mic]

Edited by NoJustice

What if a boy of another faith asks to date your daughter ?

Lot of Jews and Latinos in Florida, whaddya think ?

No dice. I'm old school.

In theory what if the kid was a Bilz fan and willing to convert from his own religion? The only exception is that he would refuse to give up pot because it enlightens him. Whaddya think?

http://divorcescienc...he-middle-east/

Common sense should tell you these nations don't have as big a problem with drugs, alcohol and gambling as we do here. All of which are contributing factors in divorce.

[drops the mic]

So despite your boasting of being able to provide "statistical facts" to back up your bullcrap, you're refusing to?

Interesting you've yet to refute anything I posted from that Amnesty International report relating to violence and suppression of women. In the middle east. Which you denied happens.

In theory what if the kid was a Bilz fan and willing to convert from his own religion? The only exception is that he would refuse to give up pot because it enlightens him. Whaddya think?

Islam permits marriage to someone with a different faith for men only, as long as she is a Jew or a Christian. Women must marry a Muslim man. Like the Jews, the children must share the same religion the mother has.

I'd rather my child marry a Palestinian, for my own selfish reasons, such as I'd have a better chance of seeing them more frequently in the future if I ever decide to spend my retirement in Palestine. Plus, it's important to me they maintain our culture and traditions.

I live in Florida and no my daughters don't have the right to go out alone. They're not allowed freedoms that other girls their age have. I'm old school. My daughters are well protected from peer pressure and I intend to keep it that way. Giving them freedom, specifically allowing them date, hurts their chances of having a sustainable marriage, because I believe once you've had variety in life, you're compelled to continue down that path.

Driving a car, IMO, is okay once they're married. I can't/won't give them that freedom as long as they're single. Driving doesn't turn anyone into whores, but it is a helpful instrument. LOL.

I am a dad of a daughter. ..so im sure I will deal with these situations as she gets older....

Do you see the irony of the way you worded your response in the way you raise your daughter? On one hand you claim that Islam doesn't teach or reinforce the idea of men know best and women are 2nd class citizens...and on the other side say how fair and great it is and we are the ones who dont get it.

But you seem to treat your daughters as inferior and not allow them to develop into independent women who csn make informed and educated decisions for themselves.

Im not judging how you are raising them because you can raise them however you choose... but questioning your logic in this argument in relation to womens rights and islam .

I could be off base and missed something but seems interesting to me...

So despite your boasting of being able to provide "statistical facts" to back up your bullcrap, you're refusing to?

Interesting you've yet to refute anything I posted from that Amnesty International report relating to violence and suppression of women. In the middle east. Which you denied happens.

I just showed you the link on divorce.

So, this thread that started out focusing on the propensity of terrorism in the Islamic world has now been hijacked and turned into a divorce thread?

The treatment of women was brought up quite frequently as well, before I ever mentioned divorce.

I am a dad of a daughter. ..so im sure I will deal with these situations as she gets older....

Do you see the irony of the way you worded your response in the way you raise your daughter? On one hand you claim that Islam doesn't teach or reinforce the idea of men know best and women are 2nd class citizens...and on the other side say how fair and great it is and we are the ones who dont get it.

But you seem to treat your daughters as inferior and not allow them to develop into independent women who csn make informed and educated decisions for themselves.

Im not judging how you are raising them because you can raise them however you choose... but questioning your logic in this argument in relation to womens rights and islam .

I could be off base and missed something but seems interesting to me...

My children enjoy their lives very much. They go to the movies, concerts, the mall etc etc, as long as one of their parents are with them.

I come on this board and get to hear some people say how my religion is evil, the world will be better off without Muslims, women are treated badly etc etc. and when I defend them I'm the bigot? I'm a father of three daughters and I have a wife, they all love me very much. I use my religion as a guide in my relationship with all four of them. Ignorant pricks come onto this site claiming to be experts and sit up on their high horse yapping about BS when no one in this country has the right to criticize. Clean up your own backyard, first.

Just because you're right about defending your religion against Security doesn't mean you're right about the other **** you said in this thread and I have the right to call you a bigot for it if that's how I see it.

You should feel honored, you're the first person ever to turn me into a feminist.