BCS CHAMPIONSHIP

Bronc24

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When do I ever call for someone's job?

Besides, there's a difference between knee-jerk "this guy is not playing well" vs. "this guy will never make it in the NFL, his release and mechanics are awful" after a 3 and out in one game.

Hmmm...FIRECHAN....when did you ever call for someone's job? Sorry, my bad! :lol:

Honestly, the last 5 or 6 weeks of the Bills season, in my mind, you were the posterboy for why it was hard to enjoy coming here to talk Bills football..you are kind of a crusader...

God I love these after game interviews.

It is rare that they interview a player who is very articulate. Of course I know that there are plenty of smart people out there who can't speak well (or am I wrong there) but man it is rare when dealing with football players. Isn't it? Do you really have to be a giant dumbass to excel at their level?

Stereotypical dumb jock football right there.

God I love these after game interviews.

It is rare that they interview a player who is very articulate. Of course I know that there are plenty of smart people out there who can't speak well (or am I wrong there) but man it is rare when dealing with football players. Isn't it? Do you really have to be a giant dumbass to excel at their level?

Stereotypical dumb jock football right there.

I try to cut them some slack because it must be hard to articulate your thoughts in that moment, but good grief, some of that was pure gibberish. :lol:

Nice post idiot

You do have to ask yourself, it seems to be generally tolerated in sports lore that Kobe Bryant and Ben "Rapelisberger" are rapists, and honestly, the handling of the Winston sounded pretty shady...is it okay to refer to him as a rapist once he officially starts cashing NFL paychecks? Or does his Tebow-esqe praise for the lord get him off the hook?

I try to cut them some slack because it must be hard to articulate your thoughts in that moment, but good grief, some of that was pure gibberish. :lol:

Just watch the NFL Network sometime..it is hour after hour, on repeat, of people unable to articulate their thoughts at the moment...and they get to rehearse! :lol:

Just watch the NFL Network sometime..it is hour after hour, on repeat, of people unable to articulate their thoughts at the moment...and they get to rehearse! :lol:

Que the Shannon Sharpe footage from any given Sunday. The guy knows his football, but God help me I can't understand what the man says. When he is commenting on a game it sounds like he is speaking Greek. I just look at my wife..chuckle and think WTF? He would make an excellent tech support person for Dell Computer.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.