(OT) Law & order fans

Chilly

What do you guys think of the new girl?

I wasn't a huge fan of Dennis, but he won me over with his acting tonight. The new girl got put into place like the B word that she is. <_<

Seriously though, I didn't think she was that good, I prefered Serena. That may change in the future though.

What do you guys think of the new girl?

I wasn't a huge fan of Dennis, but he won me over with his acting tonight.  The new girl got put into place like the B word that she is.  <_<

Seriously though, I didn't think she was that good, I prefered Serena.  That may change in the future though.

211934[/snapback]

I think the best thing about Law and Order has been the scripts and stories and the fact that the characters are important but are mostly a vehicle to carry the scripts and stories. They hit upon this early with loss by his choice of George Dzudza (Greevey for those who you who don't read credits) who got killed off so fast in the second season you only saw his shadow get shot and they focused on his wife's face. Since then like life everyone has an expiration date.

for me the series hit a low-point when they went off into these weird explorations of Lenny's daughter getting killed by some drug idiot and then will Lenny have him killed and Julia Roberts boyfriends affair on his MS ravaged wife. I'm glad they killed this and went back to writing drama instead of producing rubber stamped pscychodrama.

If you don't like the new ADA, just wait she will be gone the way of Jill Hennesey, Angie Harmon, Serena, Paul, whathisname and whomever soon.